Posted Affection

I've been at Ethan's place for about two days now. It's awkward, but then again it's not. It's awkward because I'm sharing an apartment with a man, it's not awkward because it's somewhat comfortable. I usually wake up early enough to beat him out of the house so I take a cab to and from school. Since he's either working, or at school I don't see him at all when I get in from school. Of course I would wake up late today of all days. It's too late to take a shower, my hair is a frizzy mess, and I'm bloated which means my period is about to start. I rummage through Ethan's drawers for something comfortable. I always pack a pair of leggings with me for whatever reason, but I don't have another pair so I have to wear his clothes. After my twenty minute shower I oil my skin up, and get dressed. I took a pair of Ethan's joggers, one of his flannels, and his red beanie. Those damn hickeys he left were still on my neck, so I'm taking his scarf too. Comfort was my style choice today.

 Comfort was my style choice today

"You look good in my clothes." I jumped at the sound of the booming voice coming from behind me.

"You scared me."

"Why, 'cause you couldn't sneak out, and avoid me like you've been doing?"

I stared at him shocked, fumbling for words to form.

"What, you thought I didn't know about you waking up in the dead morning to leave early? I bet you thought I didn't know you were taking a cab to school." He pulled out a wad of twenties, and gave them to me.

"You really thought I was gonna let you leave my place every morning paying for a ride to school? No sweetheart, I've been paying your way everyday, and getting your money back from the cab driver when you're at school. Did you forget my who my dad is? He funds the cab company baby, now come on I'm taking you to school."

I stood dumbfounded, he's known this whole time. I thought I was pulling one over on him, but he's been pulling a fast one on me. There's no way to get anything past him. He tugged my hand lightly so I could follow him. I made no effort resisting his pull. As he guided me I couldn't help but look at his rippling muscles. Has he always been this built? I mean I've seen his muscles before, but seeing them from the point of view, Lord Jesus! I don't know if my hormone level is up because my period is about to start, or if Ethan is really starting to effect me, but his touch alone is bringing out a heat in my body.

"You really look good in my clothes." He side eyed me from the driver's seat. I blushed at the site of him biting his lip.

"I like it, makes me feel like you want those punks to know you're mines." I batted my lashes as a smile played in my lips.

"Maybe I do." What was that, did I really just challenge his statement? Now is not the time sex driven Melissa. Go back into hiding, I don't need you.

Ethan leaned in towards me his face barely an inch away from mines.

"You know if it wasn't for me knowing how shy you are, and knowing your period is about to start I'd think this little kinky girl was who you really are. But I know my girl, she's quiet, she observes, she never speaks so erotically, so I know this is just your hormones. Just remember princess, if you wanna keep this bad ass act up I can definitely handle you."

His lips hovered just above my ear at that last sentence. I could feel my heart beating fast. He reached over me before kissing my forehead. His lips rested there before he moved down to my nose, then to my lips.

"Now be a good girl, and have a good day at school while Daddy goes to work." He gently opened the passenger door behind me. I didn't even know we were at my school. I slid out of the seat with my belongings in hand.

"See you at home babe!" Ethan yelled out the window before pulling off. Great now the whole school will know I'm sleeping at his place.

"So it's true?" Alanna Meyers, a girl I've taken classes with since I was little said. I didn't know what she was talking about.

"Excuse me?"

"You're living with Ethan Howard now?" I stare at her wide eyed.

"What? No! I'm only seventeen, I'm still a kid. He's a grown man. What in the world makes you think I'm living with him?"

"If you're not living with him then why did he yell that he would see you at home? Why did he post this picture last night?"

"What picture?" I didn't bother answering her first question. She shoved her phone in my face. Ethan had snapped a pic of me when I was making my struggle face.

 Ethan had snapped a pic of me when I was making my struggle face

whoisethan: That's my baby, no Caroline. Still divine. Way past fine 👅😁

I wanted to be mad, but I thought the caption was adorable. I couldn't help the traitorous smile that formed on my lips. He's such a cornball.

"He posted this picture because he can. However I'm not sure it's any of your business why he posted a picture of me. I'm highly aware that you're only talking to me because he dropped me off, along with the fact that he posted that picture. More than likely you don't even know my name, but you're now interested in me because of Ethan right?"

I didn't have time for this shit. I've got a bad case of PMS, and I'm ready for this day to be over. I can't wait to be back at Ethan's place. I actually have fun when he's there. We play video games until we fall asleep. Maybe I am accepting this, whatever we have going on.