It's here...

Please Read!

Finally, I know. However, I wanted to spice the book up. So check out the new description and dive in! Happy reading.

               This is the sequel... For all new readers, if you would like to start here you can. You can use you imagination on her background. However, for those of you who would like to read the first book. It is entitled Billionaires PA. It was written two years ago. Since then my writing, mentality, and writing skills have advanced. I do encourage you to read it first though. I worked hard on it and it was the first book I ever finished. I have been writing for years. I have plenty of ideas and a graveyard full of books I have started an have yet to finish. I have all the imagination and not enough time. Please do not steal my scenes or books, and if you see someone else plagiarizing my material please reach out to me.

           As previously stated I have an active imagination. If you would like help developing a idea for a book I can help, or even give you one of mine. But please do not steal what I am writing or have previously written. Thank you. 

             I am sorry for the mini rants, but I do not do author notes in the duration of my books. Soo, I would like to get everything out now. I love you all! and I thank everyone who supports the books I write. I understand that I am not the most consistent with posting, but I do love writing. I do have a full-time job and it does get hard to balance. I did however state in my last book, when I decided not to go on with the second book. I have since changed my mind. There were so many people who respectfully asked me to continue the book and expressed the love they had for the book I wrote 2 years ago. This really made me happy; not only was everyone respectful, but they also had valid points. The book does have a lot of loose ends and I know it kills me to wait on an update or new book. So, who am I to deny you all? Especially after you have supported my horribly written book. 

              I try to post content that everyone can view ! This book will be different. By the end some of you will hate me and some of you will love, but that is the power of a book. It transforms and transports you. I love the emotions that come when reading a book. So, I hope you allow me to steal your minds for a little while. Transport with me to see how Jace and Ryan continue on in their relationship. Let me warn you! There will be tears or joy and pain, drama, and more. 

Please remember to show your support and let me know how you're feeling through out the book, by voting and commenting! It means the world to me! I also try to reply to all of my comments, So interact with me. Without you there is no me... Smooches!

Love MustacheMadMan, Your humble entertainer.