Chapter 20/The End.

**Gracie's POV**

"....and then I dumped water over his head, ha it was hilarious!" Kyle rambled on about something that happened at John's house over the weekend.

I shook my head at him and laughed, not really paying attention to his story, I was more focused at how much better he looked than when I last saw him.

He had done his hair nice and looked like he had gotten more sleep than usual even though he still looked a little tired.

He noticed me staring and gave me a curious look, "what? Do I have something on my face?"

"No" I laughed before giving him a small smile. He gave me a weird look but started talking about something else.

We were currently walking around the park waiting for John to get here, he said he had someone for us to meet.

I looked back at Kyle and noticed small things I never paid attention to before, that I thought were cute.

The random freckle on the left side of his jaw, eyebrows that were the perfect thickness and slightly arched, his blonde hair just short enough to stay out of his eyes.

The way he used his hands to describe something and how he seemed to always laugh at his own stories.

"....are you even listening to a word I'm saying or are you to busy thinking about my insanely handsome face and sexy body?" Kyle grinned at me clearly amused.

I blushed and looked away, "Shut up Kyle."

Kyle was about to say something else but cut himself off when he seen John walking over with a guy trailing behind.

"Kyle, Gracie, I'd like you to meet Tony....my boyfriend."

***Kyle's POV***
I stared dumbfounded at my best friend. John's gay?

"What the hell man? I thought you liked Kayl-" I cut myself off furrowing my eyebrows, He can't like Kayla, Kayla's dead. I thought to myself bitterly.

"How long have you known you were..." I trailed off waiting for an answer.

"About 2 years" John replied nervously.

I smacked him on the back of the head and grinned, "damn it John you should have just told me, then I wouldn't have made an ass of myself trying to set you up with girls all the time!"

John smiled sheepishly and I could tell he was relieved that I didn't hate him. "Sorry, but I did try to tell you that one night, but you decided to fight with Jesse instead of listening to me..."

I thought back to that night, John was about to tell me something serious and I cut him off by yelling at Jesse and then getting in a fight with him.

"Well... Whatever, I know now, we cool?" I asked smiling.

"Yeah were cool." He smiled back.
After that we all just stood around kind of awkwardly talking before I got an idea,

"Let's go on a double date! Unless Gracie rejects me, then I'll just follow you guys around and annoy the hell out of you!" I said a bit loudly to John and Tony.

"It's a date." Gracie smiled at me before grabbing my hand i was smiling like an idiot, and felt happy for the first time in weeks, maybe things are really starting to look up.

"Let's go to that cute little cafe about a block from here, we can get dinner, and just talk" Tony suggested.

We all nodded and started walking, arriving about 5 minutes later, and taking a seat.