XV: The Big Reveal

Start from the beginning

Camila cut me off by placing her index finger on my lips. She held a stern expression on her face as she asked me, "Do you regret it?" I gazed at her incredulously, silently asking if she was serious or not. "What? Of course not!" Camila sighed in relief when she heard my response. "Then what's the problem? We both wanted it. I don't think we rushed it because I think that any time or day is perfect with you."

"Last night was perfect." I admitted.

I looked down and bit my lip as I listen to her say, "I'm not fragile. Sure, being taken advantage of by Austin was terrifying to me but it's not something that I can't get over. Especially now that you're here to help me get through this." I felt her lips place a lingering kiss on my forehead. "Fuck, you're so sweet and perfect. Why would anyone want to do those horrible things to you?" Tears started flowing from my eyes.

"I don't know baby, I don't know." Camila hummed comfortingly as I silently sobbed on her chest. "I don't know why I'm crying," I laughed humorlessly through my tears. "I just love you so much that thought of you getting damaged by the people that was supposed to care about you scares me." My voice cracked with raw emotion. Camila sent me a small worried smile as I continue to sob helplessly.

"That just means that they never truly cared about me, baby. And I swear if something similar happens to you, I will literally kill them." Camila tried holding a serious expression on her face but failed miserably and ended up laughing loudly instead because the thought of herself trying to fight somebody is funny to her. "Camz, you wouldn't even hurt a fly. Are you even capable of beating up somebody?"

"If it's for you, then yes I am capable of beating up somebody's ass." Camila smirked, playfully flexing her toned arms in front of me causing me giggle at her silliness. "Hey! Stop laughing at me! I just said that I will kill anybody that tries to hurt you and here you are laughing at me!" My girlfriend pouted, crossing her arms. I laughed once more and wiped the tears from my eyes. "Haha, I swear I'm not laughing at you babe. Thank you so much Camzi." I rubbed our noses against each other and Camila giggled as she grinned from ear to ear. "I love you."

"I love you too." Camila answered, planting a chaste kiss on my lips.

I grinned from ear to ear as I snuggle against her neck but quickly pulled away when she winced at the contact. My eyes held worry and confusion in them as I ask her, "What's wrong Camz? Did I hurt you?"

Camila shook her head and pointed at the purple bruises on her arms and shoulder. My eyes suddenly darken at the thought of Austin laying a finger on Camila. "Look at what he did to you." I hissed through gritted teeth. I gently traced the purple bruises on her shoulder and arms. "Calm down, Lolo." Camila tried calming me down as her warm hand were on my waist, occasionally rubbing her thumb on my hipbone.

"They will heal. They're just bruises Lolo." Camila said to me but her face contorted in pain as I placed my finger on her bruises too hard causing me to frown and pull away quickly feeling bad that I hurt her. "I'm just happy that bastard is in jail." I say as I turn to lay on my back. "Trust me, I am too. We wont be seeing him for a few years and I doubt that he will try anything again, especially with the beating that he got from you." Camila laughed heartily. I smirked feeling proud of myself.

"I swear I could've killed him if ?Ally didn't stop me." I muttered, feeling aggravated. "Calm down, Tiger." Camila teased and poked my ribs causing me flinch at the the tickling sensation. I sat up again, smiling down at my girlfriend before standing up and taking an over-sized shirt from the floor and wore it. I bent down to grab another shirt and tossed it to Camila. She quickly puts it over her head before standing up.

"Come, let's put ice over your bruises." I say, interlacing our fingers together as I lead her to the kitchen counter. I lifted her up so that she sat on the counter then I opened the freezer to get some ice. I press the cold object on her shoulder. She flinched at the cold feeling and soon relaxed. We continue to do this for a few minutes while we talked animatedly.