Chapter 27

A/N: the power of a golden Arcosian.

You stood before Salem now in your new golden form. Salem looked a bit shocked and Ruby looked in aw.

Ruby: wow. That's so cool.

(Y/N): why thank you.

Salem: so then was that it? A simply change of skin color? If that's all that you've got then I'm afraid to inform you that shinny new skin isn't going to help you in this fight.

(Y/N): very foolish of you then to simply think that all that's too this is a shimmering new feature. Several months of training can give you a lot of time to train and prepare for what's to come. But you wouldn't know that would you.

Salem: 💢

You stood there with your arms out, one leg behind that other.

(Your doing the frieza pose).

(Y/N): so shall we continue?

Salem: 💢........................yes!

Salem came at you with immense speed about to lay hits on you but you simply dodged her hits by moving your head out of the way of them right before they could it you. You blocked another hit from her with your left hand and then punched her with your right fist sending her crashing into a rock side. You pointed your finger at where she crashed at and fired death beams there making a ton of explosions as dust was covering the area. Once the dust cleared, it showed Salem still alive and only a tiny bit scratched.

(Y/N): good to know that your still standing.

Salem: as if a little things as that move you did earlier would be enough to take me down.

(Y/N): if you saw so.

Salem: challenging me is going to be your last mistake.

(Y/N): and your overconfidence will be your's.

Salem: do you honestly think your a match for me?! My power now rivals that of the gods!

Austin: is that right? Even a god such a me?

Austin said as he landed next to you. Salem simply smirked at Austin's question and said.

Salem: at this point Austin, I can hardly see you as one. What kind of good would allow the relics to fall into my hands?

Austin: last time I checked the relics were the creation of different deities. Me, I'm the god of destruction. Guess what I'm in charge of.

Salem: gggrrr! Little smart ass! I'll depose of all of you and then everyone else in remnant.

Austin: well then you'll certainly try now won't you?

Salem: 😡

You, Austin and Ruby got ready for Salem to make her move.

Salem's mind: what do I do? With three of them on me at once it'll be more harder for me to take them down.

Salem then got an idea and made multiple dark balls appear in on each side of her. She shoots them at you and the other two. You all dodged and you fired a barrage of death beams at Salem but she dodged them. However while Salem was doing that she wasn't able to notice Ruby coming at her. The moment she did, Ruby's Cresent rose was just an inch away from Salem's neck as she swung. Salem kicked ruby away from her but she was soon given a kick to the back by Austin. You fired ki blast at Salem as she struggled to get her balance. You kept on firing at her and then fired a giant death ball. After the explosion was done the dust cleared and Salem was seen with her hand out which she used to stop the death ball. Now Salem was starting to look damaged because her clothes looked a little ripped, she had a lot more scratches and the things that was holding her hair together was lose.