Chapter 5

A/N: this is where volume 1 of rwby ends and the second volume will begin.

You were next to blake and sun ready to engage roman and the white fang members.

Blake: (Y/N), is that you?

(Y/N): the one and only.

Sun: you know this guy?

Blake: yeah he's a friend of mine.

(Y/N): I'm guessing you know her too?

Sun: you can say that.

You then look at roman.

(Y/N): I certainly know who you are.

Roman: is that right?

(Y/N): yeah, after all I asked you if i was in vale.

Roman: wait....your that kid from before?!

(Y/N): first I wasn't a kid I was a teen and I still am. And second I'm here to stop you.

Roman smirks.

Roman: you'll just haft to try then.

That's when he lifed his cane and fired at you but you swatted the blast away with a simple swoop of your hand.

(Not That Swoop!!!!)

Roman: what?!

(Y/N): you think that stops me?!

That's when the white fang members attacked and you engaged them while blake and sun took on roman. You dropped kicked one of them and tail smacked the other. One of them tried to hold you in place but you did this to him.

(Y/N): and.....kidney punch kidney punch kidney punch kidney punch kidney punch and pause............kidney punch.

The white fang member drops to the ground. You continued to take on the rest of the members and blake and sun were still fighting roman until some bullheads arrived (I accidentally called them drop ships before) and now roman was about to make his escape. He fired at one of the giant shipping crates and made them fall on blake and sun but they both moved out of the way in time. Roman got on the bullhead and got away. The other bullheads were about to move but then they were shot down by a green beam that cut through them. You looked over and saw Ruby with a girl with orange hair and odd looking clothes (penny).

(Yeah I know the fight may not have lasted long and it was different from before big that's how it goes when there's another characters to change things).

(Y/N): ok that's cool.

Ruby: (Y/N)!