Chapter 3

A/N: enjoy.

Glynda: follow me.

(Y/N): "whispers" crap.

You followed Glynda to Ozpin's room. Once there were there, you and glynda walked in and you sat on a chair in front of Ozpin's desk.

Ozpin: ah (Y/N) what brings you here?

Glynda: he attacked team CRDL.

Ozpin: oh really.

(Y/N): actually what happened was they were picking on the rabbit faunus girl. So I decided to step in and kindly ask them to stop. They didn't listen to me and their leader tried to hit me so I acted in self defense.

Ozpin: I see. Now I must ask how you got bigger.

(Y/N): my species can transform. What your looking at is a second form. And I still have three left.

Ozpin: so is transforming your way of fighting?

(Y/N): in a way. It's more of if we're fighting a stronger opponent and we need to. Though I had no need to transform when I was up against those boys earlier it was just to show a point to them.

Ozpin: and that point is?

(Y/N): they shouldn't be picking on faunus.

Ozpin:....... (Y/N), I just need you to promise that nothing like this will happen again.

(Y/N): alright.

Ozpin: ok then.

With that you were allowed to leave and you went to your dorm. You still think that it's retarded how you got in trouble just from an act of self defense. That's when you saw team CRDL down the hall and they all looked pissed.

CRDL:😡

You simply smirked and kept walking until they decided to get in the way.

(Y/N): something you need?

Cardin: I want a rematch!

(Y/N): and you consider what happened in the cafeteria a matched?

Cardin:😡

Russel: you vs all of us. Later on today. Unless your scared faunus.

(Y/N)'s mind: does this idiot really think I'm a faunus?

(Y/N): fine then if you insist. And the location is?

Cardin: near the emerald so no one interrupts ups. Be there.

(Y/N): hm...very well.

You then continued to walk to your dorm while they moved out of the way.

(Meanwhile)

Austin and whis had just finished with a trip to another planet and they were now talking a break.

Austin: alright that's 39 planets we've been to. How many are left now?

Whis: just one. It's called Remnant.

Austin: remnant huh? Well then let's get this over with so we can go home.

Whis: very well.

Austin and Whis' are now heading to the direction of remnant.

(Back on remnant)

You were walking through the halls until you noticed team RWBY's dorm. You decided to walk in and greet them. You knocked in the door.

Ruby: who is it?

(Y/N): it's (Y/N).

Ruby gets the door and opens it for you.

Ruby: come in.