Chapter 24

A/N: if you got a notification about this page being published earlier then that was an accident. I hate my damn tablet.

You and the others stood as yang was extremely pissed to see neo, the same girl on the train almost  tried to kill her. She started to walk up to neo as each blade of grass under each step yang took would burst into flame from yang's anger. Once she was right up to neo she staired down at her with complete rage.

Yang: 🔥_🔥💢

Neo: -_-

Yang then turns to everyone else and you started to get chills going down your spine.

(Y/N): uh.....

Yang: What is she doing here?!

(Y/N): well uh....Yang you see......

Yang: Answer me!!!

(Y/N): w....w....well you see......I sort of.....well..........I sort of said i that neo should come with us.

Yang: Why?!

(Y/N): "whispers to yang" because she knows this about the white fang as well and in return we help her get Tyrian.

Yang: "whispers" who the fuck is Tyrian?

(Y/N): "Whispering" he's one who I said killed roman and he's also the one who attached Ruby and the others.

Yang: What?!

(Y/N): n...n...now calm down yang.....w....we  can talk about this.

Yang: I will not calm down!!! You've got the woman who nearly killed you and me with us!!!

(Y/N): now look I know that this is a bit much go take in but let me just assure that she's no longer a threat anymore.

Jaune: she tried to stab you and Ruby while you were both asleep.

(Y/N) not helping Jaune!!!

Jaune:-_-

Yang: I am not traveling with her with us!!!

(Y/N): oh come on yang. There's nothing to worry about neo is completely harmless now. See she has no weapon on her.

Yang: she probably has a hidden one with her.

Penny: I already made a full scan on her body. Not  a single weapon on her

Yang:.......

(Y/N): please just give neo a chance and you'll see that she isn't all that bad.

Yang:................-_-

(Y/N):...............

Yang:.............................."sigh" fine. I'll give her a Chance.....One Chance!

(Y/N): good now that's all covered we can continue.

Others: uh.....

(Y/N): oh god what did I miss when i was gone this time?

They all point to the boy next to them. (It's Oscar).

(Y/N): who the hell is that?

Ruby: some kid named Oscar.

Oscar:................................hey..

(Y/N): any reason why he's here?

Ruby: he says he knows something about Ozpin.

(Y/N): what about Ozpin?......oh god did something  happen to him too?!

That's when you all started to hear a familiar voice.