Chapter 20

A/N: if you guys noticed I'm back now.

You stood there in suprize from the voice you hired. You turned around and saw penny now fully put all back together and fixed.

(Y/N): Penny.

You hugged her as she hugged back.

(Y/N): I'm so glad your all better again.

Soldier 3: several months of rebuilding her but it was worth it.

(Y/N): thank you.

Soldier 3: :)

Penny: it's so very nice to see you again (Y/N).

(Y/N): it's nice knowing your fixed.

Soldier 3: we managed to savage the rest of her parts while adding some new parts to her.

(Y/N): what parts are those?

Soldier 3: you'll see in time sir.

(Y/N): ok.

Penny: where are they others?

(Y/N): unfortunately after you were killed at the Coliseum grimm started to attack and eventually beacon fell and vale was destroyed.

Penny:"gasps"

(Y/N): yeah.

Penny: so....they're all gone?

(Y/N): Pyrrha is unfortunately. The others are heading to haven but However we haven't found their current location yet. We're still looking. I just hope they're all ok.

Penny then noticed some of the marks on your body.

Penny: what happened to you?

You then noticed the marks as well.

(Y/N): oh these were just from doing a lot of training. And uh...I was in a room with 100% of gravity.

Penny:....wow........

(Y/N): um...yeah...

You then picked up a bag full of senzu beans. You pulled one out and ate it. And it healed you.

(Y/N)'s mind: that gets rid of all that pain. Now my body can relax to the new form easier.

Soldier 5: sir!

(Y/N): hm?

Soldier 5: we've finally found them!

(Y/N): you found Ruby and the others?

Soldier 5: yes sir. They're just 5 miles north from us if you hurry you can catch up to them.

(Y/N): ok. Let's go penny.

Penny: right.

That's when two rockets came out of Penny's back.

Penny: huh?

(Y/N): huh? Are those the parts you talked about?

Soldier 3: sort of but there's more than that.

That's when penny flew to the direction when Ruby and they others were.

Penny: I'm coming Ruby!

You flew with her.

(Y/N): Penny wait! I could just used instant transmission to get us there faster!

(Meanwhile)

RNJR is following a mossy stone tile path through the wilderness. While walking, Nora Valkyrie stretches her arms up wide.