Chapter 1

A/N: here it is, the first chapter. Enjoy.

One a distant planet far from earth, there is the home world of the Arcosians. The Arcosians were known as one of the strongest beings in the universe next to a handful of others. Most people would see them as evil beings but that was just with frieza, king cold and cooler who are now all gone so now the rest if the Arcosians don't need to take their crap anymore. Right now you were in your house talking to your parents. (Your mom's name is ice and your dad's name is glacier

(Y/N): so what is it that you wanted to talk to me about guys? (Your in your first form by the way).

Ice: well son you see me and your father are pulling you out of school.

(Y/N): why's that?

Ice: well we're not liking what they're teaching you there in school. And you even told us that some kids were sneaking drugs in there.

(Y/N): oh.

Glacier: yeah.

Ice: so we've decided to sign you up to a different school on earth.

(Y/N): earth?

Ice: yes.

(Y/N): why earth?

Ice: we feel that you'll learn better than what's going on here now.

(Y/N): oh...ok.

Glacier: me and your mom already have soldiers readying a ship for you to take you there. Don't worry you'll like this school.

(Y/N): ok. So what's the name of the school?

Glacier and Ice: Beacon Academy.

You got some of the things you needed for this school and started to talk to the ship where the soldiers awaited you. Before you left your parents wanted to give you their goodbyes. They but hugged you and you walked into the ship and You waved to them and they waved back as the ship took off to earth.

(TimeSkip)

The ship made it to earth and landed in a clear area so no one would see it. The door opened up and you walked out. The ship took off and back to the Arcosian home world. You were told that you need to find a town called vale and there would be someone named Glynda waiting for you. So you stared to walk in the direction of a town you saw in the distance.

(Y/N): I guess that might be vale? Only one way to know for sure.

Meanwhile

Roman Torchwick, After a failed attempt at trying to rob a dust store Thanks to a girl in a red hood he was now on the roof tops making his escape as a drop ship piloted by a strange woman appeared and he got it. Roman took control and the woman went to the side of the ship to teal with the hooded girl. But when she fired an attack at her it was blocked by something. Another woman appeared and she seemed to have blonde hair, glasses, a dark sort of suit and she was holding a riding crop. This was Glynda Goodwitch, one of the members of beacon academy and a huntress. She engaged the mysterious woman while Roman was still flying the ship. That was until he hired a knock on the front widow of the ship. He looked up and saw you standing on there.

(Y/N): excuse me, is this vale?

Roman:..........................uh......0_0

???: roman you idiot fly the ship out if here!!!

Roman focused and flew the ship out if there and you jumped off on the ruff where Glynda and and the red hooded girl were.

???:................can I have your autograph? :D

Glynda: that was reckless what you did there!

She then looks to you.

Glynda: and you, what were you thinking even being here. It was dangerous!

(Y/N): I was asking if this is vale. There's someone named Glynda waiting for me.

Glynda: wait, your (Y/N)?

(Y/N): yes. Are you Glynda?

Glynda: yes I am.

(Y/N): oh that's great.

(TimeSkip)

So after being in an interrogation room with the hood girl who was named Ruby and glynda for a while a man with greyish hair wearing glasses named Ozpin came in and after a while of talking you as well as Ruby were both heading to beacon. On the drop ship there you met ruby's sister yang, she seems nice. Once the drop ship reached beacon everyone walked out and as you were you saw a blonde boy throw up.

(Y/N):..............

You kept walking to the school and noticed Ruby talking to this girl who sort of looks like if she were a princess. You decide to go them and she what was going on.

Weiss: will you watch where your going!

Ruby: jeez sorry princess!

Weiss:😡

(Y/N): hey Ruby.

Ruby: oh hey (Y/N).

Weiss: don't you a bit too young to be here?

(Y/N)'s mind: well screw you too, you stuck up bitch.

(Y/N): first of all I'm 17 years old and second just because I'm short Doesn't mean I'm a child.

Weiss: whatever I don't have time for this.

She walked off. While she was you noticed a girl wearing mostly black walking around as well.

Ruby: man......she's rude....

(Y/N): definitely.

Ruby: well I'll see you around.

(Y/N): k.

(TimeSkip) (I know your probably getting tired of these)

You were standing at the side of a cliff next to Ruby, Yang, the bitchy girl and the girl in black as well as a few other people in front of Ozpin And Glynda. After a while of them telling you what you needed to do the next thing you knew was everyone was bering launched off the cliff. After the other were launched you finally were and you landed in the middle of the forest area.

(Y/N): hm...so this is the emerald forest?....well I guess I should get started.

You started to walk through the forest on your first step.

A/N: there you go the first chapter. The second chapter won't be too far behind.