Chapter 25

A/N: the gangs all back together.......oh.....right.......

You groaned in pain from the sudden thing that had just happened. Weiss just basically freakin came out of no where and landed on you. It didn't hurt that much but still that had to have hurt.

Ruby: are you okay (Y/N)?

(Y/N):..................👍

Weiss:....o.......ow....what happened?

Ruby: Weiss!

Ruby goes up and hugs Weiss in a bit of a tightening grip and Weiss was struggling to get out of it.

Weiss: r....r....Ruby......your......crushing....me.....

Ruby: oops.

She let's go and Weiss breaths.

Weiss: "breathing heavily" what are you.........some sort of ape?

Ruby: hey. -_-

Weiss: But anyway I'm just so glade I found you guys. And I didn't think I'd find you all together.

Ruby: What were you doing up there in that tree?

Weiss: I couldn't stand being there at Atlas or having to be there with my bastard of a father and brother. So I left to go find you all but I was having trouble looking so I decided to climb up that tree to get a better looked at where I was until the branch snapped and I landed on (Y/N).

Weiss then realized that she was still on top of you and she quickly go off.

Weiss: I'm so sorry (Y/N)!

You got up carefully.

(Y/N): it's alright. I'm all good.

Weiss: you sure?

(Y/N): yeah I'm all good.

Weiss:.....

(Y/N): well looks like everyone's here.

Jaune:............................

(Y/N): oh..I'm sorry Jaune I didn't mean to....I mean.....what I meant was.......I'm just shut up now.

Everyone:.............................

Nora:..........akward.......

Ren: Nora.😐

Nora: what?

Jaune:.......let's just keep heading to haven.

Weiss: wait your all heading to haven?

That's when she saw austin standing there and she got mad since she still remembered the comment he said to her when she met him before.

Weiss: and what is he doing here?!

(Y/N): huh?

She walks up to austin.

Austin: on it's you again ice queen.

Weiss: 🔥_🔥 

(Y/N): okay everyone just calm down alright. We have much bigger problems to deal with.

Weiss:"sighs" fine.😒

(Y/N): good there's no need to fight amongst each other.

Weiss:😒

And with that, you and the others once again continued the still long ass walk all the way to haven.
(TimeSkip).

Back in Salem's place, sheele was ready to leave and get Ruby for her but she was too focused on what Salem said earlier.