Chapter 8

A/N: I know I sort of TimeSkip to the events of the dance but it's not too much of a problem right.....right?

Cinder was sitting in her dorm with Emerald and Mercury and something seemed to be on her mind.

Emerald: cinder are you alright?

Mercury: Yeah. You've been quiet for almost an hour.

Cinder: I'm fine. It's about that (Y/N) person.

Mercury: what about him. His odd (F/C) skin or the way he looks?

Cinder: no -_-. How he fights is what interests me. He seems to be rather fast and strong. And he doesn't even use a weapon. We could use that. We could have him join us.

Emerald: how?

Cinder: I'll find a way.

She smirks.

(TimeSkip. This is now at the dance but you were there during the events before still so stuff like neo and other things are what you know about by now). (Also you can basically pick whatever music fits for the rest of this).

You were at the dance with everyone. Everything seemed Normal.....that was until you saw Jaune in a dress.

(Y/N): 0_0

Pyrrha: Jaune?

Jaune is shown to now be wearing a white dress with a blue ribbon.

Jaune: Eh, a promise is a promise.

Pyrrha: Jaune! You didn't have to!

(Y/N): yeah seriously. 0_0

Jaune: Hey, an Arc never goes back on his word.  Now do you wanna stand there and laugh at me, or do you wanna dance?

Pyrrha: I would love to dance.

Jaune pulls her to him and sweeps her away.

Pyrrha: Oh!

Nora: Ren. This... is... happening!

Ren: Wait, what "is happening"?

(Y/N): apparently that's what's happening.

Nora grabs Ren and drags him out onto the dance floor with Pyrrha and Jaune. JNPR performs a short but elaborately choreographed dance, culminating in Jaune spinning Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: I had no idea you were a dancer.

Jaune: Yeah, well, these things tend to happen when you grow up with seven sisters.

Jaune dips Pyrrha and then spins her away.

Neptune and Weiss are shown to be watching the dancers.

Weiss: So, what made you change your mind?

Neptune: Huh?

Weiss: You said you were embarrassed at first. What made you come talk to me?

Neptune: You're looking at him. You got some good friends looking out for ya.

(Y/N): 😊

Jaune and Pyrrha continue to dance. Ren and Nora do a kind of disco dance, Sun and Blake join the mix and Penny and an Atlas guard are showing doing the "robot".

Mercury Black and Emerald Sustrai are shown to be observing the students from the next tier.

Emerald: It appears all the dancers have partners.