Chapter 4

A/N: enjoy.

You had woken up from you sleep and tried to get up but that's when you noticed glynda was on top of you....what?!

(Y/N): m...m...ms Goodwitch?

Glynda: hello (Y/N). I wanted to apologize for yesterday but I needed a better way of showing it.

(Y/N): and that is?

Glynda strips

(Y/N): what the?!

That's when you woke up and realized it was all a dream.

(Y/N):......wow.........

You got up and walked out of the room and went through the halls still worried about what your mother said. You needed to do everything you could to keep someone or something from making Austin mad. But you needed to act casual so no one will suspect what's going on. You were going to go see team rwby but they were out as was jnpr.

(Y/N): well looks like their out.

You continued to walk through the school and then went outside worried about what will happen if Austin gets angry.

(Y/N): damn what do I do? He could be here at anytime.

???: something troubling you?

You turned around and there you saw him. Austin was already there and with his mother's attendant.

(Y/N): Austin yo.....What are you doing here if you don't mind me asking.

Austin: tasting food for my mother then bringing it back to her to see what she thinks.

(Y/N): a...and if she hates it?

Austin: she's come back and destroy the planet that made the meal.

(Y/N)'s mind: shit. Now we'll probably haft to deal with Beera later.....if we survive now anyway.

Austin: judging by your appearance you must be an Arcosian.

(Y/N): yes.

Austin: what is an Arcosian doing on a planet such as this?

(Y/N): I go here now.

Austin: I see. Well since your familiar with this place you think you can show me around?

(Y/N): oh uh...sure just follow me.

You started walking while austin and whis followed. You were worried about what the teachers were going to think of Austin's clothes. Mainly glynda.

(Y/N): can you both stay out here for a moment? I just need to do something real quick.

Whis: of course.

Austin: take your time.

You walked inside Ozpin's office while austin and whis waited outside.

Ozpin: (Y/N)? You seemed troubled by something.

(Y/N): it's difficult to explain and you probably won't believe me.

Ozpin: don't worry you can tell me.

(Outside)

Austin:.........

Whis:............you did remember to take something just in case you haft to go again right?

Austin: like what a portable toilet?

Austin's mind: note to slef, create portable toilet.

That's when Glynda was walking around and she notices the both of them.