"I'm gonna get us some drinks and snacks first before we start, okay ?" Yoongi said, heading to the kitchen.

As soon as Yoongi was out of sight, Jaehwa took the opportunity to torment me. His hand slid onto my thigh and he began caressing and grabbing it as he usually would. If I protested, or stopped him, he and Jessica would deal with me immediately. I looked away from him, trying to ignore his actions; but he just wouldn't leave me alone. I prayed that Yoongi would hurry up and come back.

"You know, Agust said that Bangtan's considering to officially let me be a part of their group ? " Jaehwa said, continuing to stroke my thigh. "You'll be seeing me more often, baby .."

"I hope they come to their senses and realize that they're letting the spawn of satan into their friendship." I said quietly.

"Nahh, they won't, they love me. You should love me too .." Jaehwa said in a low tone to my ear, moving his hand from my thigh to over my shoulder.

"I think I'm good." I said, annoyed at him. "Oppa are you done yet ?" I yelled.

"Yeah ! I'm coming !" Yoongi replied while Jaehwa's arm still around me.

"Ha, Jae's trying to steal my girl I see" Yoongi laughed, placing bottles of Soju on the coffee table in front of us. What ? He should be mad at Jaehwa for doing this. He trusts him way too much too quickly. I hate that they've been getting so close lately.

"You just wait .." Jaehwa laughed back as Yoongi returned to the kitchen to get the food.  Yoongi then returned with a plate of lamb skewers. "Don't tell Jungkookie that we had lamb skewers without him." Yoongi joked.

As Yoongi sat down, I had to shift even closer to Jaehwa to make room for him since it was a pretty small couch. I felt uncomfortable being this close to Jaehwa.

We then began playing video games whilst eating and drinking; I couldn't fully enjoy myself with Jaehwa with us.

23:34

After awhile, we stopped playing video games and ended up watching a movie. In the middle of watching, my phone had rang due to a text message; it was probably Jessica telling me that my fun was over.

"Oppa, can you get me my phone ? It's in my purse near you." I asked.

Yoongi then picked up my bag, rummaging through it to find my cellphone.

"Babygirl ? Why do you have a lighter in here ?" He asked curiously. Fuck I forgot I had one in there.

"U-Uhm, its Jin's. He dropped it earlier, I need to give it to him on Monday." I lied, remembering that Yoongi once told me that Jin took his lighter one time; so it made sense to say that Jin has a lighter. I couldn't tell him why I really had it.

"Oh, okay. Here's your phone babygirl." He said, handing it to me.

I was right, it was Jessica.

"Okay, okay. You've spent enough time together. Go home, don't spend time on goodbye hugs and shit." I rolled my eyes.

"Uh, Oppa, I have to go now." I said, already heading to the door to put my shoes on.

"What ? Why ?"

"My-uh, parents texted; they're coming home soon. I need to go now so I can be home before they get there. I'll see you on Monday. Bye, Oppa ! Bye Jaehwa." I said, rushing.

"Yeah it's getting late, I should go too. Bye, Agust !" Jaehwa said, putting on his jacket.

"Wait, since you're both going;q Jae can you take [Y/N] home and make sure she gets there safely ?" Yoongi suggested.

"Jaehwa, you really  don't have to. Agust Oppa, I'll be fine." I protested.

"Nope, its almost midnight and I'm not letting you take the train home by yourself." Yoongi scolded. 

"I'd be happy to take you home, [Y/N]."  Jaehwa said, flashing that evil smile of his.

"Jae, even if she's being stubborn; make sure that she gets home safe." I rolled my eyes at them. "Don't worry, man. I will." 

Jaehwa and I then exited Yoongi's apartment; I was terrified for what was to happen next.

We entered the elevator, no one else was inside but us. I stayed in the middle, staring down at the floor, pretending as if he wasn't there with me. He made that difficult though. Jaehwa pushed me against the elevator wall, holding my shoulders in place so that I was unable to move.

"That was a really bad idea for your boyfriend to let me take you home ..." He said, smirking.

[ yoongi's point of view ]

Jae & [Y/N/N] had both left.
"Man, he's such a good friend."  I thought. "I think he deserves to be apart of Bangtan."

I went back to the living room to clean the mess we had made earlier and something still had me curious. Why did [Y/N] really have a lighter ?

She said that Jin dropped it, but Jin doesn't use lighters. He would only have one since he confiscated mine, but the one in her purse wasn't mine.
[Y/N] doesn't smoke, and wouldn't have it 'just in case'.

I've noticed that she's been acting kind of weird lately.

Could she be hurting herself ? 

Nah, she couldn't be. She would never; especially because she was so against me self harming.

Maybe if I wait she'll tell me what's going on.