LIVE LOVE KILL ! CHAPTER 4

Chapter 4: Things are Getting Tense

When we arrived home, everyone kept their silence. It was getting really really ominous.

A week passed and everything returned to normal, well at least it seemed to be normal. I and Ian weren't normal at all. Whenever he saw me, he was looking at me as if I were the prey and he were the hunter, which really freaked me out. He was about to explode and I need to be prepared for it.

"See u later guys! I'm out!" Brian shouted as he gave a shape to his hair.

"Where are you going?" I asked. If it was somewhere interesting, I would go with them too. I didn't want to be alone with Ian.

"Umm.. We're gonna see some girls you know, it's not quite for you." He said. Once luck, just once be on my side!

"Oh, okay. Who else is going?"

"Me, Max, Steven.That's all"

"What about Ian? Isn't he coming?" I asked anxiously.

"Nope. He preferred to stay at home."

"Why?"

"I don't know, he must have found something more interesting." He said. I exactly knew what that interesting thing was.

"Actually I can come with you, really they don't bother me." I said, begging.

"I really wanted you to come. But, Alexia, understand please this place is not for girls." He said and he really seemed sorry.

"OK. Brian I understand, really. Go and have fun." And when you come back you'll make my funeral, I wanted to say but instead I just smiled. That bastard must have done it on purpose. For a week, he has yearned to be alone with me. There's nothing I can do about it anymore. If he wants a fight, he'll have a good one.

"OK! What do we have here? Are you ready guys?!" Max mounted his way down the stairs of our luxurious house. He wore casual cloths, with a pair of baggy jeans it was very unlike from what he wore on a usual day.

"Yeah!" Steve appeared behind.

"Well! Let's go then! See u later Alexia! Have fun with Ian!" Max shouted and winked.

I murmured something like "you too".

I uneasily made my way to the sofa and opened TV, waited for Ian to come up.

After a while, I heard footsteps coming closer. I felt Ian's lips touching my ear behind me and he whispered,

"Well, it seems that there are only two of us finally, doesn't it Alexia?"

I immediately pull myself together and moved away from him.

"What do you want Ian?" I snapped.

"Oh, me? Nothing, just want a friendly talk" he said while sat next to me.

"Oh! Come on! Both of us know that you don't want to have a chat with me." I hissed. Without losing a second he took out a small knife and held it against my neck.

"Let's see, can you talk like that with a knife on your throat?" He muttered.

" What do you want Ian?!" I barely said. He's gonna chop my head!

"I just want you to admit that, I'm better. And, you'll leave this team!" He said.

"Hell no!" I shouted, he pressed the knife against my skin and I felt a drop of blood was making its way down to my breast. It was enough, I'm gonna kill this guy!

"Again please, I couldn't hear you" he said, such a sadist! I elbowed to his stomach with using all the strength I found. It was a dangerous move and maybe the stupidest one he could have killed me just that moment but it worked, he dropped the knife. Just as he bent to pick it up again, I trampled on his wrist and he screamed in pain. I quickly took the knife and using its sharp edge, held it against his heart. He was lying on the floor, out of breath and I was above him. That guy has just tried to kill me! I'm gonna leave some permanent marks on him. I so wished to kill him but I still need to prove my loyalty and killing my teammate might not be a good step.