LIVE, LOVE, KILL !

~PROLOGUE~

I was running along the street as if my whole life was depended on this run although I knew they were behind me, following me. But I had no other option than running away, at least trying to do so. There was a slight chance that I could outrun them, well I was holding on that chance. Maybe they would lose my trace, just maybe.

I was out of breath, I just couldn't understand how the things got so far. It didn't seem so dangerous when I first tried to get this mission.

Still, I was running without turning back or facing them. I had already lost my time & place concept, I didn't have a clue where I was going or how long I've been running. But if I stop now it was all over, I'd lose. So, I can't stop now, not after all my effort. Instead, I left the commanding job to my legs. My brain had already left me so long ago when I first decided to meet and join them. Now it was punishing me. I was drifting through the street lamps, hoping to find a shelter to keep me safe just for the night- but I wasn't sure if I could get through the night.

There was now chilly drizzling rain and it didn't make my run any better. I was drenched, out of breath, my consciousness was departing. I was fighting the urge to close my eyes. I couldn't fall now. As I tried to open my eyes and look for a safe place, they were betraying me. I looked at the street which seemed so abandoned, as if I were in a bigger trouble. But nothing could be worse. I had just few minutes before I threw myself in the dim little house and let my eyes close.

----------------------------------------------
P.S:
HEY GUYS! Here's a new story! I hope you'll enjoy it! please read ch.1 to understand what's going on.

CAN I HAVE +5 READS & +2 VOTE FOR PROLOGUE?

Promise, further chapters will be breathtaking!

Feel free to add it to your library, thanx! ;)

(THIS PART IS A SECTION FROM THE FURTHER CHAPTERS, STORY WILL BE FROM THE BEGINNING)

LLK CH.1--->