LIVE, LOVE, KILL! CHAPTER 9

Attention! POV changes pls read carefully ;)
*****
(Song for this chapter: Oasis- Wonderwall)

Chapter 9: The Ambush•

Today is the big day.

Today is the day that all of our fates will be decided.

Today is the day I had been waiting for all these years.

Today is the day I get my revenge.

Everything is ready. Dylan is our tech guy, he follows the signals of Mr.Consenza's third guy and he managed to track them. We now know their location.
Norman is my co-fighter. Together we practice more and more about our techniques. He teaches me the ways that their men usually uses. I don't question how he knows about it though. Norman has a lot of sources.

I, on the other hand, am nothing but nervous. I don't doubt my skills in fighting. I know that I can take them down, even Ian. Of course with a little help from Norman. I'm nervous about the loses. This is a battle. My battle. And I'm dragging Norman and Dylan with me. It's my job to protect them. Which means that I'll put their lives before mine. I'm not sad though. I knew it would end like this. I am not afraid of dying. I've never been.

"You guys are done with your fighting?" Dylan shouts from the other room. Norman and I leave our knives and shout simultaneously.

"Yes!"

"Cool, would you come here for a sec?"

After we reach the room, I realize that the look on Dylan's face is not what we were expecting to be.

"What's wrong Dylan?" I ask.

"Nothing. Nothing for now. But guys the signal is getting weaker by time. It's very likely that I may lose it soon." He says.

"But you know the location right?" Norman asks.

"Yes but if I lose it, they may change their locations easily and these will all blow in our faces." Dylan says anxiously.

"What do you mean Dylan?" I continue.

"I say that it's either now or never. Of you guys feel ready, we should surprise them now." Good idea actually.

"What do you say Norman?"

"This Payne guy surely knows what he's talking about." Norman smiles but the look in his eyes is kind of weird.

"All right then we're more than ready. Dylan please get a print out of the location Norman and I get the guns to my car and we'll wait you there okay?" I say.

"It's all gonna be good Alexia, I believe in you." Dylan smiles at me and my heart melts. He believes in me. I am more than sure that I won't let anything happen to him.

BRIAN GOOSE'S POV

"Is everything ready?! They'll be coming soon. I don't want anything go wrong. Okay? I'll hold you accountable of any casualties here. Understood?!!" Mr. Consenza shouts at each of us. Next to me Ian is smiling maliciously. He, like the rest of us, believes that it's the end of Alexia.

Oh girl... What have you gotten yourself into? No matter what they say about her, she was my friend. She is just a mad little girl. Nobody can see it. We're too blinded with what we have to do that, we can't stop and think. None of us have the ability to differentiate the right from the wrong anymore. It's what's Mr.Consenza does to us. Either you obey him blindly or you face the consequences. And none of us able to take down an enemy as strong as him. Not even Alexia. I hope you have a very good plan Alexia. I hope that you don't trust anyone, like you didn't trust us. Trust is not in our dictionary. If we trust, we lose. Isn't it our most trusted ones that stabs us from the back?