Chapter 23

Previously from the last chapter:

"I wasn't going to hurt him," he snapped his fingers and guards dashed into the room. I heard a faint plead from behind me, so I stood up and turned around.

Skylar was there. He arms wrapped around her back, held by Marcus. He whispered something in her ear, which made her tilt her head upwards.

"My entire plan was for all of you to come a try to save Harry, and then I'll be able to get closer to Skylar. And that succeeded." Ethan sneered.

My nose twitched slightly, as Skylar pulled against Marcus' grip.

"Now all I need I for you all to go and, well, enjoy you pain while it lasts..." Ethan chuckled as he conducted Marcus, who was still holding Skylar, out of the room.

"Oh and one more thing," Ethan paused as he turned back around.

"See you all in hell, literally! I'm Satan remember!"

I then felt a knife stab me in the back.

***

Harry's POV:

Puddles of crimson liquid gathered around me. I held my head as the dizziness struck. My breathing hitched as I tried to reach for something to grab hold of but nothing was there.

I saw Louis fall to the floor. He laid next to me as blood dripped out of his mouth. I tried to push myself up but fell back down from how weak I was.

I groaned as the pain in my back grew. I then heard the door shut abruptly as it locked us in.

I managed to sit up slowly, arching my back and hearing it click slightly. I held my chest as I felt my shirt rip from my blood-moist hands.

"H-harry!" I heard Georgia stutter. "H-how aren't you in p-pain?" she looked around to see the rest of the guys sitting up.

"Well vampires are immortal..." Josh trailed off.

"But some werewolves aren't," 

Skylar's POV:

I squirmed against Marcus' grip as he pulled me tighter. My head drifted into thoughts of how everyone else was doing.

What had happened? Did they die or something?

"Oi!" I heard a shout in my ear. I jolted forward slightly, as Marcus chuckled behind me.

Ethan frowned. "Anyway, now that I've got the others sorted, I can carry on with the plan!"

I gulped harshly.

"Now come on! The cameras are about to go on!"

Third Person's POV:

Most people around the world, were sitting in their living rooms. Snuggled up against their couches. Maybe making a bowl of popcorn, preparing to watch a movie or the news. 

Some people were at work, completing night shifts. Some were out completing sins. 

No matter where people were, the same thing happened to everyone in the world. 

All the lights, flickered off. Except one.

"Hello fellow humans!" Ethan greeted as he appeared on all the TV screens.

"I'am here to tell you that your King Harry, and his fellow brothers, have been killed. As I'm next in line to the throne, I'm your new ruler! So there will be more rules in this world for many years to come!"

Alarms screeched around the neighbourhoods, as shutters hung over all the windows and doors from the inside and out.

Children's screams bellowed out of houses as the TV's flickered back on.

"Please don't be afraid of the shutters. We are just making a few changes to your area." 

Crashes and explosions filled the air with smoke. Houses shook and grounds break as the sky turned greyer by the minute .

Ethan smirked proudly, once it finished. The world had changed and with a new ruler.

Skylar was on the floor, holding her head from all the sounds of crashing and thunder from outside. He breath hitched as fear crept up her throat.

"We are doomed!" 

***

Hello!

I'm so sorry it's been so long ever since I've updated but I'm here now so..

Don't forget to vote, comment and share. NO GHOST READERS

Mia xx