Chapter 21

Hi just before you read, I made a website for my books. The link is here:

http://miarsorkin.wixsite.com/miaclubuk

It would be appreciated if you could subscribe to it!

Anyway...

***

Previously from the last chapter:

"But he's your uncle, Sky!" Emma interrupted.

Skylar's eyes glowed.

"Wait a minute...what?"

"Didn't I tell you?" I chuckled. Her eyebrows creased in confusion.

I shook my head slowly and walked up to her, slightly wobbling due to the pain in my hip. She pulled against Marcus' arms as she bit her lip hard. I lifted up her chin and smirked wider.

"Don't worry too much, there is so much more you need to know babe..." I kept my gaze on hers for a bit before allowing Marcus to release her. She jolted forward slightly from the force.

"Ethan...what did you just call her?" Emma quirked.

I stumbled back around to face her. "Aren't you deaf sis, I called her-"

"Don't you dare!" she screamed, her hazel eyes turning slightly golden.

"Don't you ever call her that...ever!" she came up at me with an unnoticed knife in her hand.

And stabbed my thigh harshly...

***

Skylar's POV:

"Run!" 

I kicked my leg upwards to release myself from Marcus' grip. He held his leg, groaning in pain. I ran out of the room, my feet tripping up behind me. My breath hitched as I heard footsteps chase after me, allowing me to speed up.

I jumped out the main doors, and carried on running through the trees. My hair blew behind my neck as the wind howled roughly in my ears. I hid behind a stump, hoping I couldn't be seen by any of the guards.

Suddenly, a hand was placed over my mouth, allowing me to release a muffled scream. 

"Sky, it's only me!" 

I lazily opened my eyes and saw Louis, smirking next to me. I took out a breath of relief.

"Come," he ordered, standing up slowly. 

I grabbed his hand as he dragged us out of the woods.

Ethan's POV:

"We couldn't find her sir..." I thumped my fists down on my desk in anger.

I pursed my lips and took a deep breath. "Did you hear-"

"Don't interrupt me!" I said sternly, as I put my head in my hands.

"Now what?" 

Skylar's POV:

We walked down a crusty dark staircase, till I saw a familiar pair of eyes. 

My face lit up slowly, but then dimmed when I saw him in a sling.

"Harry?"

He made eye contact and smiled. I walked up to him, crouching down on my knees. He reached a hand out onto my cheek and stroked it gently.

I scooted my eyes to his sling and sighed slowly. "How did this happen?" 

"A guard held my arm back before we escaped. I think my shoulder is dislocated or something but it kills!" I looked down at the floor, feeling pity for him.

"Sky?" I turned round to see Georgia's pleading face. 

I pursed my lips in a closed smile. "Hey," she grinned, showing of her pale white teeth.

I leaned my head in Harry's chest, my eyes lazily closing.

"Can I just ask one question quickly," I demanded.

"What?" Harry raised an eyebrow.

"Why are we down here?" I sat up from his good shoulder.

"To be honest I don't really know...Louis!" he called. Louis came running in.

"What is it?" Louis folded his arms, sneering.

"Why are we here?" 

Louis sighed. "Well, the last thing we need right now is for Sky to be found so I guess we are just in hiding..." 

Harry nodded slowly.

I folded my lips as my lashes fluttered tiredly. I snuggled closer into Harry's lap as he kissed the top of my head. Our legs were linked together as he wrapped his arm round my body.

I then fell asleep in his arms

***

Do the usual, no ghost readers x