Chapter 7

Previously from the last chapter:

He pulled up a new pair of boxers and dug through his drawers until he threw me a plain t-shirt as well as my red underwear from the floor.

I slipped on the clothes and climbed into bed with Harry following behind me. Before I knew it we were spooning on the bed sheets.

He pulled me closer and I dug my head on his toned hard chest, falling into a black slumber.

***

Skylar's POV:

I woke up next to him in the same way we slept. 

His arms were wrapped firmly round my waist and his head was buried in the crook of my neck. I squirmed, trying to get him to release me but it just made him squeeze me tighter. 

I turned round to face him, our faces inches apart. His lips were brushing against mine and his eyelids hooded over his eyes, like it was hiding something. 

His lips were releasing light snores to fill the soundless room. He then started wriggling in his sleep and he mumbled a few words, which I couldn't make out. His eyelids slowly creaked open, revealing a pair of eyes I hoped to never see in this way.

He smirked.

"Were you staring at me whilst I slept?" 

My cheeks turned rose. He chuckled. 

"It's fine babe," he whispered, kissing my nose. He rose up from the bed."Well, are you coming or...?" 

"Where are we going?" I asked. 

"Come," he gestured with his finger to follow him. He walked out the door and I quickly followed, still wondering on his following actions.

We were still walking till an arm pulled me back. The figure slapped a hand over my mouth and brought it's mouth to my ear.

"I've got you now Skylar..."

***

Harry's POV:

She looked so beautiful this morning. 

I snigger slightly, as unnoticeably as I could, trying not to wake her. 

I feel her squirm against me, but I didn't want to let go. She smelt too nice. 

Yet I allow her to turn around, but I shut my eyes tightly, pretending to still be asleep. I create fake snores with my nose, trying to convince her that it was a chance to escape, yet it wasn't even possible. 

I slowly creak my eyes open, trying to make it look like I never was awake before.

Her eyes were shining like stars. Her fiery red hair was messy from laying in my arms and her lips looked so pink, so plump that I wanted to kiss them all day long. 

"Were you staring at me whilst I slept?" I ask, innocently

She blushed, causing me to giggle.

"It's fine babe," I said, kissing her nose. I rose up from the bed."Well, are you coming or...?"

"Where are we going?" she asked, her voice echoing like silk.

"Come," I gestured with my finger. I walk out the door and she quickly followed, seemingly still worried on what I was about to do

But once I realised she had left my presence, I felt a pounce of worry rest on my chest heavily.

Where did she go? 

My mind pondered on were she was. She felt like sand slip through my fingers as she left my sight. I need her. To touch her. To feel her body underneath mine. I craved her touch.

I searched my bearings to at least get a glimpse of her bright red hair or her icy blue eyes but there was nothing.

Nothing.

***

Skylar's POV:

Suddenly feeling very incommodious in the space around me, I shoot my eyes open.

I tried to pull my arms up to stretch but they were tied behind my back in thick ropes. I squirmed in my wooden chair but failed at trying to escape. 

I looked around, trying to distract my mind from any negative thoughts. 

The room was blank with white walls. There was a small iron door in the corner of the room. There was nothing in the room but a small video camera in front of me. I jumped at the sound of keys unlocking a door. 

In stepped a familiar figure that I haven't seen for a while.

"Ethan?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. 

"How did you guess so quickly? Missed me that much?" 

I scowled causing him to release a loud chuckle, showing off his pearly white vampire fangs. His icy eyes peered into mine. 

"Why am I here?" I demanded, looking round the room once more. 

"Oh don't you know the real truth about me Sky? God you have so much to learn," he chuckled greedily. 

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean 'real truth'?" 

He walked closer to me and placed two fingers under my chin to lift up my head. His lips were inches from mine, so close to touching. His eyes sparkled in the light the more I looked at them.

"I'm way more powerful than you think I' am," he whispered. "I'm very powerful indeed actually. I'm even more powerful than all of the five kings! But there is one thing missing,"

"You..."

***

Short and shitty chapter with a cliff hanger!

Trust me though you will love the next chapter, as it will make more sense.

Until next time...

Mia xxx