Chapter 2

A picture of the RVH on the side

***

Previously from the last chapter:

Ethan knocked on the door and said "You're Majesty, I have Miss Skylar Richards here as you sent her yesterday afternoon. Should I bring her?"

"Send her in immediately Ethan". It sounded so convincing and frightening but in someway gentle and outstandingly gorgeous.

Ethan pushed open the door and a pair of unfamiliar baby blue eyes met my icy blue ones. It gazed at me fiercely which made me shiver in fear. I then realised who I was looking at.

Oh no, this couldn't be him.

***

Skylar's POV:

"Ethan please may you leave the room?" the man said sternly. 

Ethan nodded and smirked widely at me before he left, shutting the door gently behind him. 

"Hello Skylar," he dared to say, a smirk, similar to Ethan's, plastered on his face. I

I took a few steps back, sweat trickling down my forehead. "Good morning you're majesty," I stuttered out. 

"Welcome to the RVH Skylar. Here you will be forced to do chores around the building. If you misbehave or you don't complete a chore or Order properly, I, myself will give you as much torture and pain as you deserve" he squinted his eyes and he walked even closer to me, backing up my steps and trapping me against the wall with his arms pinning me back. 

My lips trembled and my eyes wavered after every step we took. 

"Do I make myself clear Skylar?" He asked fiercely. I nodded immediately, fear building up a wall in my mind, taking over my separated thoughts. 

He smirked and took a few steps back releasing me from my prisoned position. "Whenever I'm around, you won't disobey me and you shall address me by 'Sir' or 'Your highness' at all times," he stated.

"Yes sir," I mumbled quietly.

"I will leave you with one of the other servants, Georgia. She has been here for nearly a year but I'm sure you two girls will get a long just fine. I'll call her up, be free to take a seat anywhere in the room," he orders and I followed speedily rushing to one of the chairs. I ran over to one of them, hoping to get as far away from him as possible.

A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door. 

"Enter!" The King shouted. 

The door creaked open and reviled the girl that greeted Ethan and I in the house earlier. 

"Skylar, this is Georgia," 

She gave me a small wave and a toothy smile that showed off her pearly white teeth. "It's so good to meet you Skylar!" She squealed with excitement. I returned her with  a small weak smile and a wave back, whispering a little "hello" as well. 

"I'll leave you two to get to know each other. Skylar you will be starting work tomorrow and seven in the morning so don't be late as you probably know what will happen," Harry stated, pushing both of us out the room.

"Oh my gosh! I can't wait to share everything with you!" Georgia squeals like a child, grasping onto my hand a pulling me into a tight hug. 

She pulled away and said, "Well let's start with a tour shall we?" She smiled and linked my arm with hers.

I have a feeling this will take a while to get used to.

***

After probably 2 hours of touring and meeting the other people who work here, Georgia and I went up to our rooms. 

Luckily she had no roommate so I went in with her. 

She also had the day off so we spent the time by chatting about our interests. After it all, I realised that we both have so much in common.

We were talking for so long that we didn't realise the time that it was ten at night. 

We both said our goodnights and fell into slumber, my eyes fluttering shut as soon as the light disappeared from my vision.

Harry's POV:

Why couldn't I stop thinking about her? 

I remember when I saw her eyes, I was completely drawn to them. I love how her innocence makes me go weak in the knees. 

I've never felt like this before. 

No one has ever made me feel this weak and vulnerable. 

I put my head in my hand as my pointy vampire teeth appeared by anger raging through me. I was hungry.

I busted out the window for search of a delicious human to devour. I ran into the streets at vampire speed until I found an old man walking across the sidewalk. 

I pinned him to the ground and sunk my fangs into his flesh as he winced in pain. I let him go after I drained every drop of blood from his system. 

Hiding him in one of the recycle bins, I then started running back home.

I went up to my room and on the way but stopped, seeing one of the lights still on. 

It was one of the slave's rooms. 

I decided to eavesdrop and I put my head against the wooden door and listened. 

Great thing vampires have a great sense of hearing I thought.

"Well what are we going to do if Harry or anyone finds out about this?" I heard the voice of Georgia Emelton, what could she possibly be planning? 

"I don't know G, but I hope we don't lash out!" I then heard a sweet angelic voice which I immediately recognised that it had come from that new girl. Skylar.

My mind whirled in questions as I walked back to my chamber. 

What are they planning? Is it going to affect me?

When will I find out?

***

Heya!

So that's it for chapter 2! I hope you liked it!

Thanks for all the reads as I'm very happy with them!

Question of the story: do you think that Harry will find out?

Comment answers below!

Don't forget to hit that star button

Bya x

Mia