Chapter 3

Previously from the last chapter:

"Well what are we going to do if Harry or anyone finds out about this?" I heard the voice of Georgia Emelton, what could she possibly be planning?

"I don't know G, but I hope we don't lash out!" I then heard a sweet angelic voice which I immediately recognised that it had come from that new girl. Skylar.

My mind whirled in questions as I walked back to my chamber.

What are they planning? Is it going to affect me?

When will I find out?

***

Skylar's POV:

I woke up the next morning by a rough shake, I groaned in annoyance.

"Come on Skylar! I don't want you getting tortured on your first day!" Georgia ordered. 

I sat up and walked to my closet and got the slave dress that was laid out for me at the front rail. It was a white lace dress, which looked like it could be worn by a porcelain doll. It had a blue apron with a bow attached to it. 

I slipped on the outfit and pulled my hair into a bun and followed Georgia downstairs. 

We collected our schedules and it read:

7:00-9:00 Prepare, serve and clean up breakfast

9:00-10:00 Free time

10:00-12:00 Clean the upstairs floor

12:00-14:00 Prepare, serve and clean up lunch

14:00-16:00 Clean up the downstairs floor

16:00-18:00 Prepare, serve and clean up dinner

18:30-20:00 Clear up the gardens

20:00-21:00 Get ready for bed

21:00-22:00 Free time

22:00 Bedtime

Well this is another thing I'm going to have to get used to.

***

A couple of the other slaves, Georgia and I were clearing out the rose gardens. I couldn't help but admire the gorgeous looking flowers plastered round the greened area. 

It was beautiful.

"Checking out the flowers I see?" my new friend, Annabel, sneered. 

She had blonde hair in natural curls and blue eyes and a ring that dangles off the tip of her nose.

"Yeah, they are gorgeous aren't they?"

Annabel nodded in satisfaction and walked off back to where the other girl I met today, Layla. She had curly brown hair and brown eyes but they were not as dark as Georgia's.

I then felt my head pound like a thousand hammers and I fell to the ground, a moan of pain escaping my lips. 

My wolf was dying for food. 

I sent Georgia a nod to let her know about this. She ran over to me, Annabel and Layla dragging along behind her.

"I can hear someone's wolf is hungry," Annabel whispered as she helped me to my feet. 

"Wait, you and Layla are werewolves too?" I asked turning my head towards Georgia. 

"Shit I must have forgot to tell you! Yes all of us four, including you, are werewolves." She said smacking her hand against her forehead.

I nodded and managed to get my heavy weight off Annabel's shoulder and stood stably on the soft green grass with my two feet. 

"I need food!" I groaned. 

Layla rolled her eyes."Well you might have to wait until later tonight to go hunting with us. We will make sure you get a good amount of food to devour!" causing us to giggle and go back to work.

After finishing the gardens, we had to get ready for bed. Georgia and I both slipped into our pyjamas and brushed our teeth in the white-tiled bathroom. 

Georgia and I got into bed and waited until I got a text from Annabel that her and Layla are outside and ready to start hunting. 

My blood boiled and my fangs released from my gums. 

What if we get caught? What will Harry do to us if he finds out about this? 

Questions rummaged through my head but I pushed them out the way and ignored them. 

As soon as I got the message, Georgia and I busted out the window and ran over to where Annabel and Layla said they would meet us. We all ran at high speed to the woods in search of a small rabbit or deer at least to feed on.

Harry's POV:

My head still had questions going on about Skylar and Georgia's conversation last night. I couldn't help myself from thinking on what they were talking about. 

My phone ringing interrupted my deep thoughts. I picked it up and looked at the caller ID, it was Louis.

(L=Louis H=Harry)

H: Lou, what is it?

L: Well, hello to you too Harry. Did you ever learn about manners before you were turned?

I rolled my eyes, grumbling. I imagine Louis grinning as we speak.

L: (Chuckles) Well, I've called to tell you that I have four of your slaves here with me.

H: Which one's?

L: Um, Georgia Emelton, Layla Gracewood, Annabel Levine and Skylar Richards - never seen her before, I think she's new. I don't know why they were in the woods but I think they were tying to escape.

Silence filled the room. My eyes widened at the names of the four girls that were mentioned by Louis. Especially on one specific name...

L: Mate, you still there?

H: Yeah just keep them there for a while. I'll come over with a few guards to go and pick them up.

L: Okey dokey! I'll keep them here.

Then I hung up the phone and sighed. 

Could this mean the answer to what Georgia and Skylar were talking about? 

I hope so. All I know is that every single one of them will get as much torture as they deserve.

***

Hey guys!

Ha I left you with a mean cliffhanger, I'm so evil! :]

Anyway, thanks for reading ma book as it means a lot! 31 views is a lot for a beginner like me.

Question of the story: What do you think is gonna happen to the girls? Especially Skylar?

Comment answers below!

WE NEED A SHIP NAME FOR HARRY AND SKYLAR OMFG!

Maybe...

Hylar or Skarry!

You guys decide

Okay I'll go know as this is a really long authors note.

Bya

Mia xx