Chapter 2

It's short but I really  wanted to upload today. 

This chapter is dedicated to Forevermystic and MissHoranette because they commented on my first chapter, made my day, and made me want to write more! 

Everyone, enjoy!

Soph

xx

---

*Liam’s P.O.V.*

I was laying on my couch, thinking about that amazing kiss we shared. Since I had the heater on in my house, I was laying shirtless and in my grey sweatpants. My cellphone buzzed on the coffee table. I groaned and reached over to it, rubbing my eyes before opening the text message.

S.O.S. Harry trouble. I’m at the park. Help. Lou.’ My breath hitched. Shit! This is all my fault! And now my best friend is hurting because of me! I slipped on a pair of TOMS quickly. I grabbed my cellphone and keys and ran the short distance to the park. I looked around the small park quickly, looking for any sign of the gorgeous 20 year old. I saw a figure crawled up in a ball under a tree. I rushed over to the person, immeadiately dropped next to him and pulled him into a tight hug.

“Lou…” I breathed out, letting him sob into my chest until he slowly looked up at me. His nose was bright red and his mesmerizing blue eyes were puffed up and red. Nonetheless, he still looked perfect. His trembling hand reached up to my cheek softly. My cheeks heated up instantly as a blush crept up my neck. I kept my eyes locked with his at all times. His hand trailed softly down my neck and shoulder, then to my bare chest, making me shiver at the contact of his warm hand against my cold chest. He bit his bottom lip and looked away from my eyes. He took his jacket off and handed it to me.

“You’re gonna get sick…” he mumbled softly. I guess I was in such a rush to get to him that I forgot to put a shirt on… Now I felt the cold rushing through my body. It felt like knifes were hitting me where the wind was blowing against my bare chest. I slipped on his jacket, feeling the warmth immediately comforting me. His vanilla scent filled my nostrils at once as I took in a deep breath. I looked into his sad eyes again, seeing how they turned to a grey colour, instantly filling up with tears again. It ripped my heart open knowing he was this hurt. I sat down next to him and swiftly lifted him up so he was perched on my lap gently. He wasn't heavy at all, seeing as he was a twenty year old boy. He instantly cuddled into my chest, digging his face into my neck gently.
I wrapped my left arm around his waist gently, holding him close to my body while rubbing his arm gently with my left hand. I could see some stupid paparazzi hiding in a bush, taking pictures of us but I couldn’t care less. Louis was hurting right now and it’s all my fault. I bit my bottom lip.

“I’m sorry…” I whispered to him, caressing his cheek softly while wiping some of his tears away. He pressed more into my chest as a shiver rippled through his spine. I held him to me tighter.

“H-Harry cheated on me… for two months…” Louis squeaked out, making my heart drop even more. The anger started boiling in me like hot lava in a volcano.

“With who?” I asked through gritted teeth, holding onto him tightly, trying to contain my anger. I couldn’t burst right now, it would only make things worse. Louis needed me right now, I wasn’t about to leave him alone and go murder my bandmate, which also happened to be one of my best mates.

“Z-Zayn” he sobbed out and clutched onto me, shifting his body a bit so our chests were pressed together and his head was dug into my neck and I felt his warm, salty tears trickling down his perfect face and onto my skin. I rubbed his back with one hand while gently playing with his smooth hair with the other. And that’s how we stayed for three hours, without speaking, without laughing or changing positions. Just holding onto each other tightly. I stayed with him until his sobs slowly faded and his breathing slowed into a steady beat. Soft snores escaped his soft, parted lips. I longed to kiss them again, but I knew I had to back off. He was in a fragile state and I would help him through this break-up, no matter how long it took.

I struggled a bit as I stood up, holding him marriage style in my arms, cradling him to my chest gently. He mumbled a bit but dug his face deeper into my chest. My breathing quickened at the thought of holding him every night while he sleeps, and being able to admire his beauty. I couldn’t help the speck of hope that remained in my head. Now that Harry was out of the picture, maybe… just maybe I would be able to have a chance with him. STOP IT LIAM. He’s going through a rough time. Get that out of your head. You’re his friend, nothing more.

I made my way quickly back to my flat, as I asumed Louis wouldn’t want to go back to his own after what happened. The sun had faded away, revealing the breathtaking full moon and the twinkling stars. The wind got colder and quicker all of the sudden. A storm must be approaching. I struggled to open my flat door with Louis in my arms but nonetheless, I walked through the door, shutting it with my foot. I went straight to the guest room and laid Louis down gently, I took off his shoes gently, trying not to awake him from his deep slumber. I slipped his phone gently out of his pocket so that he would be more comfortable before gently laying a couple of blankets over his body. I bit my bottom lip again, studying his face. He looked so broken and troubled, yet so beautiful. You could see the dry tears across his cheeks and his nose was a bit red still. His lips were turned into a frown. I sighed heavily, praying to God that his heartbreak would heal soon. I kissed his forehead softly, noticing how his lips slightly turned into a smile. I smiled a bit and walked out of the room, clutching his phone in my hand. I was about to leave it on the kitchen counter when it buzzed in my hand. I bit my bottom lip, looking at the ID, anger boiling up in my body again. The caller ID read: Hazza Bear.

---

I will try to upload soon! Hope you enjoyed it! Comment and Vote! Constructive criticism is appreciated!