Part 2. The Antique Shop.

'Dear Mr Ashworth Raines,
Due to your apparent interest in our position, I send you this letter to request that you come by later today for a short interview. Oh, and make sure you ask for me!

Regards, Jordan Xylander.'

This was the extent of the letter that Ash had received, and he was extremely confused as to how this Jordan guy got ahold of his full name or his address, especially when his mind was clouded with the thought of the white-haired girl he saw yesterday.

And so, Ash set out at around noon, making sure to grab his PokéBalls and attach them to his belt, as he did before going absolutely anywhere.

Within a couple of hours, he had made it to Pisces City, and was standing in front of the same antique shop that had caught his interest the day before. Looking more closely now, Ash noticed the sign hanging just in front of the shop, which read 'Mimik Antiques'.
"Strange name for a shop..." Ash mumbled to himself, before pushing the door open, hearing the light tinkle of a bell as he did so.

The inside of the shop was more like a cluttered living room than anything else, with stacks upon stacks of books littered across the shop floor, along with dozens of artefacts stored in glass cases that were scattered around the room on wonky pedestals. There was a reception desk roughly in the middle of the room, and a rather elderly lady was sitting there, reading a book which had crinkled and worn pages. Ash slowly walked up to her, clearing his throat.
"Excuse me, ma'am, but I'm looking for someone named-"
"Jordan?" The lady finished his question, before pointing to a white door on the right side of the room. "In there." Just then, a loud crash came from the other side of the door. "Definitely in there. Go on in."

So, confused, Ash walked up to the white door and opened it, before an avalanche of books hit him, knocking him to the floor.
"Sorry!" A female voice called out from the room, before Ash saw the girl he had seen through the window, now standing near him, holding out a hand. "Are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine..." Ash groaned, running the back of his head. "Uh...who are you?"
"Oh, right. I'm Jordan!" The girl smiled widely. "You must be Ashworth, right?"