I don't care(Creek)

Craig's P.O.V
People always asked me of I had a crush on tweek. I did. I only kept it to myself. I didn't want anyone else to know because well they might as well tell other people and almost everyone might as well talk about it. I didn't want tweek to know either because I know he wouldn't accept these feelings of mine for him. I know out of all the people he wouldn't want to be with me. I don't really care if he wants to be with me or not cause I will always feel the same either way even in the end.

As I got home from school I layed down on my bed looking at the ceiling. I stared at the ceiling for about 35 minutes thinking about tweek. He would be better with someone that isn't me. But I don't care who's he's with. As long as he's happy it's fine with me. I'd rather have him happy then me.

I heard my phone vibrate getting me out of my thoughts. The text was from tweek. I just had to get a text from him while I was thinking about him...? I looked at his text and was about ready to type back to respond to him.

Tweek:Hey Craig!

Me:Hey

Tweek:How are you?

Me:Fine...and you?

Tweek:I'm great! So um I was wondering if you want to hangout...but you don't have to if you're busy

Me:No I'm not

Tweek:Okay! Your house or mine?

Me:Mine

Tweek:Kay see in five!

About five minutes later I heard a knock on the door and answered it.

"H-Hey Craig!"

"Hey" I let in.

"So what do you want to do?" He looked up at me.

"I don't really know...what do you want to do?"

"Hhm...h-how about we do truth or dare?"

"Yeah sure"

"YAY! Okay truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Is it true that you sometimes smile?"

"Sometimes..."

"Kay your turn!"

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"Is it true that you like me...?" I looked down trying not to blush.

"Of course!" He smiled innocently.

"No...not in that way...I mean like like..."

"H-Huh?"

"Tweek,i like you a lot...I've developed feelings for you...but I know that you won't like me the same way.." I started to cry.

"C-Craig! Please don't cry! O-Of course I like you in that way! W-Why would you think that?" Tweek held my face.

"Well...because I know that your happy with some one that isn't me...I'd rather have you happy then me..." More tears came down my face.

"D-Don't ever think that! I-I love you more than anyone or anything! Really!"

I cried more each second tweek hugged me tight and I cried in his chest. I never cried this much before. I never showed my feelings like this in front of anyone before.

"T-Tweek?"

"Yes?"

"Please be honest with me...would you be with me?"

"Y-Yes of course!"

"Your not lying are you?"

"No!"

"Okay..."

"Would you like to be together...?"

"Yes.."

Tweek grabbed my face and kissed me and I kissed him back.

"I love you" He looked at me and smiled.

"I love you to"