Killer love (Style)

Third person's P.O.V
Kyle and Stan were always best friends and always hung out with each other but the thing is since Stan started dating Wendy Kyle thinks that Stan is going to forget about and kyle won't be important to him anymore.

It was after school Kyle was watching Stan and Wendy. Kyle walked over to Stan and Wendy.

"Hi Kyle!" Stan cheerfully.

"H-Hey Stan."

Kyle just stood there for a few minutes thinking of what he was going to do.

"Hey Wendy can you follow me for a second...I want to show you something." Kyle said in very adorable but creepy voice.

"Of course! I'll be right back stan!" Wendy then kisses Stan on his cheek.  Kyle then gave a glare.

Kyle and Wendy are behind the school and it's just awkward silence for the last couple seconds.

"What was it you wanted to show me kyle?"

Kyle didn't respond to Wendy's question.

"Kyle?" Wendy's voice began to shake.

Kyle then grabbed a crow bar from the ground. Kyle hits Wendy with the crow bar and her body drops to the ground. Kyle feels disappointed of what he's done he didn't want anyone to find Wendy's body he decided to drag the body while no one was looking or around. Kyle noticed that no one was around and he dragged the body to his house Kyle didn't even bother to go on the bus.

Wendy started to open her eyes.

"W-Where am I?" Wendy said in a very scared voice.

"BE QUIET BITCH! Until I tell you to speak!" Kyle yelled.

Wendy looks around.

"Why am I here?"

"Many reasons my dear~"

"P-Please I just want to see Stan!" Wendy yelled.

"Well to bad! Your not going to see him again!"

"Wh-What!?" Wendy started to tear up.

"That's right! I want you to STAY away from him!" 

"B-But I love him!" Wendy started to cry even more.

"You know what Sherlock I do to!" Kyle gave a grin

"P-Please I promise I-I'll stay away from him for now on! Promise!"

"Yeah right...sluts like you always lie..."

Kyle grabbed a knife.

"W-What are you going to do with that?..."

"I'm going to kill you of course! Any last words my dear?"

"I-I will make sure everyone k-knows that yo-" Wendy was interpreted.

"YOU WERE TO SLOW MY DEAR!" Kyle yelled at top of his lungs.

Kyle was stabbing the shit of Wendy there was blood every where even on his own clothing.  Kyle laughed like the psycho path he is  until his chest started to hurt. Kyle heard his phone vibrate and saw it was from Stan.

"Hey kyle,no need to bother you but um do you where Wendy is...the last time I saw her was with you."

Kyle didn't know if he wanted to tell Stan that he killed his best friend's girlfriend. 

"No I haven't."

"Dude I'm starting to get worried what if I never see her again!?"

"Don't worry my love there's always someone here for you~"

"Really? Who?"

"Me!😊"

"Dude I don't get what your saying?"

"Stan,I want to be with you."

"W-What?! I like you to kyle but I'm sorry I'm already with Wendy..."

"Stan...I'm sorry but you have to accept that Wendy is no longer with you..."

"Kyle. What did you do?"

"Nothing! I just stabbed her in the chest a couple times."

"Kyle! You killed Wendy!"

"I know. There wasn't any other way to get your attention and love. Plus Wendy was getting in our way anyway"

"Why didn't you just asked me first that you wanted to be with me!?"

"Look Stan I'm sorry like I said before that bitch was getting in the way."

"Ok...um...Kyle i...um speechless..."

"Stan can you please be with me? It would mean a lot if you say yes."

"Yeah! But you can you promise to not kill any one if they try to take me away...."

"Yes my love! I love you!"

"I love you to"

I know this wasn't much of a Kyle x Stan I just wanted to try a yandere!Kyle x Stan.