Coming out(style)

Stan's P.O.V
"K-Kyle I like you ok?!" I tried not to yell.

"Stan...I-" Kyle started to shutter.

"I like more than a friend ok?..."

"Stan i lik- I mean I love you to..."

"Will you be with me? Please? It would mean a lot if yo-" I was cut off by Kyle.

"YES!"

Kyle kissed my lips and I kissed him back.

It's been two years since me and kyle have been dating no one actually knew that we were together we felt like keeping it a secret for now until we're ready to tell everyone.

It was dinner everyone was over at mine and Kyle's house well Kenny,butters,Craig,tweek,and cartman to be more specific. Cartman was eating like a f**king pig as usual...Craig has been quiet almost the whole time,tweek was spazzing out like crazy,and Kenny was just chilling and pretty much making pervy jokes butters was laughing at him of course because well it's pretty obvious that they both have a crush on each other.

"Stan are you okay?" Kyle asked questionably.

"Can I talk to you real quick?" My voice started to shake.

"Of course!"

We went to our room and sat on our bed.

"What was it you wanted to talk to me about?" Kyle put a hand on my shoulder.

"Um...Kyle...should we tell the others that were dating?" I looked down.

"W-Well um...I suppose...if we have to tell them now or never..."

"Ok let's go tell them."

Me and kyle existed out the room and saw that everyone was one the couch. Kyle looked at me nervously I held his hand for he won't be scared or nervous. I cleared my throat and all eyes were on us.

"Um...guys we need to tell you something..."

"What is it?" Cartman let out a burp after his sentence.

"W-Were............dating...." Kyle then leaned his head on my shoulder.

Everyone had a surprised look on there faces.

"Y-You guys aren't mad are you?" My voice went a little low.

"What!? Of course not! We will still support you either way!" Butters said in a comfort voice.

Me and kyle looked at each other and smiled.

"I love you Stan!"

"I love you to!"

Kenny gasped.

"DOES THIS MEAN YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO GETTING MARRIED!?" Kenny did a cute face.

"Well we don't know yet..." Me and kyle looked at each other and blushed.