Movie date (Bunny)

Kenny's P.O.V
I've always had the biggest crush on one of friends...and that was butters..there were lots of reasons why i have a crush on this boy I don't even know where to start...I've had a crush on him since elementary school. Well it's not like he likes me back in such a way. I could never bring myself to confess to him even though we live the same house along with Stan,Kyle,cartman and sometimes tweek and Craig.

It was dinner we were all having noodles. Almost everyone was a having a nice conversation with each other expect cartman he was just rushing to go to his room and sit on his ass. Me and butters were having the most random conversation he told me a story that left me laughing so hard that my chest started to hurt. Stan was giving a glare at me like he wanted to talk to me I then asked to him follow me real quick.

"Dude why are looking at me like that?"

"Kenny,I know you like butters"

My face turned a little red.

"W-What?"

"Dude don't lie to me,it's pretty obvious you like him"

My face turned more red the more he said it.

"O-Ok it's true...but it's not like he'll ever confess my feelings for him..."

"Of course he will"

"How?"

"He likes you to he talks about you all the time"

"Does he really?"

"Yes. Why don't you ask him out on a date?"

"W-What!?"

"I said ask him out on a date then maybe confess your feeling to him."

"Oh...but where are going to go on a date?"

"The movies. I work there"

"I know you work there stupid!"

"Just ask him out...he might say yes"

"Oh..."

Me and Stan then went back to the kitchen and saw that everyone wasn't in there. Maybe there in the living room?

"Hey kenny!" Butters said happily.

"Hi butters"

Stan gave me a look.

"Ask him out!" Stan whispered.

"Butters?"

"Yes?"

"Um...willyougoonadatewithmetomorrow?" I said very fast.

"Huh? Can you say that a little slower please? I didn't hear one w-word that you said."

"Will you go on a date with me tomorrow?"

"O-Of course!" Butters face turned a little red.

It was 2am in the morning and I was freaking out about the movie date with butters.

"Kenny! Don't get so nervous! You guys aren't going to be talking in the theater anyways! Until after the movie!" Stan yelled at me.

"I can't do this! I can't bring myself to confess to him!" I yelled back.

"Well tweek and Craig came out as gay!"

"But tweek and Craig were already dating and me and butters aren't!" Me and Stan yelling at each other woke everyone in the house up.

"Huh? What's going on?" Kyle said yawning and looked tired.

"N-Noth-" Stan cut me off by saying something. "He's having a nervous breakdown down" "Oh? Of what?"

"His date with butters"

"Well maybe Kenny maybe you should you have your nervous breakdown on your own time besides waking up the whole house."

Then Kyle went back to sleep and so did me and Stan.

Stan's P.O.V
I was so bored at the movies or should I say job...it felt like no one came but eventually I heard some very familiar voices.

"Hey Stan!" Butters said in his happy joyful voice.

"Hey love birds. What movie are you guys seeing?"

"Deadpool" Kenny did a some dirty look.

"Oh? I thought you guys were going to see something else"

"Well at least it have some comedy" Butters said

"Go! I don't have time to talk or else my boss will yell at me"

"Ok...well bye Stan"

Normal P.O.V
The movie was over Stan heard Kenny and butters loud laughs  from the hallway.

"Wasn't that funny Kenny!?" Butters said laughing.

"Yeah!"

Stan then drove home from woke and kenny and butters went back to the house.

It was now night and everyone was going to sleep,tweek and Craig went home but Kenny wasn't asleep yet and neither was butters. Kenny then knocked on butters door.

"Y-Yes?" Butters adorable voice from the other side said.

"Can I come in?" Kenny said softly.

"Y-Yeah sure!" Butters then opened the door and let Kenny in.

"What was it you needed Kenny?" Butters said as he sat on the bed with kenny.

"Butters...I need to tell you something...." Kenny looked down and blushed.

"Of course! What is it?" Butters looked at Kenny happily.

"Butters....I really like you...I like you more than a friend...I've had a crush on you since elementary...but it's okay if you don't want to be with me..."

"W-What!? Kenny! Of course I want to be with you! I've also had a crush on you for a very long time...but I thought you wouldn't accept them.."

"BUTTERS! Do you want to be with me?"

"Y-Yeah!"

"I want to make something clear to you before starting a relationship with you. Cartman thinks he's so funny joking with me being gay. Well he got it wrong. I'm pansexual,which means I'm attracted to all genders but I'm mostly attached to men" Kenny gave a serious look at butters.

"A-Are you being serious?" Butters looked and said confusingly.

"Yes,so now will you go out with me?"

"Y-Yes!"