Be with me (Style)

Stan's P.O.V
I woke at 2:30 in the morning I heard a banging on my window. When I didn't answer it the knocking continued. I opened the window for the banging could stop.

"Kyle?" I said in a soft tone.

"Hey Stan" Kyle said while coming in my room.

"What are you doing here in two in the morning?" I said while letting out a yawn.

"I'm sorry if I woke you...i need to talk to you about something..."

"No,it's alright. What do you need to talk to me about?"

"Well...this one girl has a crush on me...and she makes it pretty obvious...I don't know what I should tell her...and I don't know what I should do..."

"Do you like her back?"

"No,Stan I'm gay. I haven't told her yet.."

"Maybe you should tell her before she confesses to you or something"

"Okay...but I don't want to break her heart she's actually a really nice girl but I only like her as a friend nothing else"

"Yeah...let's talk about this tomorrow okay?"

"Okay,bye" Kyle left.

I was sitting in my room listening to music then I heard a banging on my window again. It was probably Kyle. I opened my window.

"Hey Kyle"

"Hi Stan" Kyle came in.

"Sorry I didn't talk to you at school today..."

"It's okay! Plus we needed to talk in private of what we were talking about this morning"

"Oh? Is it about that girl?"

"Yeah." Kyle said sitting down on my bed.

"I think I should just tell her just to get it off my shoulders" Kyle looked down and gave a sigh.

"Yeah you should...how do you guys even know each other?"

"Well...she's in one of my classes. We started becoming sort of close friends...she sometimes comes over to my house"

"Is she coming over to your house today?" I nodded my head.

"Yeah...I have to go...see you later Stan!"

"Bye Kyle!" Right before Kyle left he kissed me...no lie...he actually kissed me! My best friend/crush kissed me! Kyle then left while his face was dark red.

Kyle's P.O.V
I was heading to my house as it felt my heart was about to come out of my chest. There were so many thoughts going through my head. How do I tell chole(I dunno just chose some random ass name) that I'm gay? I don't want to break her heart...I don't know maybe I should just wait...As I walked inside my house my parents weren't home they were probably still at work and ike is probably still at school. As I sat on my couch in the living room I heard a knock on the door. I answered it. It was chole. She looked different. She was wearing make-up,her hair was down,had dark red lip stick,wore a purple short skirt,and wore high white socks. I thought to myself she didn't look like this at school. Why did she change? Her hair usually isn't down. This is the opposite of how she usually dresses not only was her appearance different she acted different to.
"Kyle~?" Chole said in kind of a sexy tone.
"Yes?" I replied back. Right before she said anything else her lips were attached to mine. She was kissing me. This isn't right. I pushed her away then she said something else.
"Aw,c'mon Kyle that was fun let's do it again!" She looked up at me.

"Chole I should've told you this before..." I looked down.

"What is it?" After she said I looked down again and gave a sigh.

"I'm gay." I looked straight at her.

"What? Are you saying it in a happy way?"

"No,I like guys not girls"

"What!? But that isn't right!"

"...maybe we should we just be friends...nothing more..."I looked at her it looked like she was going to cry.

"Chole,please don't cry...I didn't mean to break your heart...and I'm sorry if I did..."

"I-It's okay...maybe I should find another guy.."

"We're still friends right?"

"Yeah...like you said before...we should only be friends and nothing more..." She smiled at me."I have to go...bye Kyle" As she said as she left. I sat on my couch for the last 15 minutes after chole let. I felt like what I said to chole was wrong. I had to tell her now or never. Now it's time to tell Stan that I loved him! I couldn't keep these feelings away from him forever. I started to head to Stan's house as I was walking over to there again it felt like my heart was about to come out of my chest. As I was about to knock on his door I felt like I shouldn't do this like I said before I keep these feelings away from him forever. I knocked on his door. I waited for a answer for about two minutes. Stan finally opened the door.

"H-Hey Stan" I said while blushing.

"Hey Kyle."

"Can I come in?" I was still blushing.

"Yeah sure." Stan let me in.

"Is something wrong Kyle?"

"Stan I need to tell you something..."

"Yeah what is it?"

"I like you...but not in a friendly way...I have deep feelings for you.." I blushed deeper while saying that.

"Kyle? I like you to" Before Stan said anything else I kissed him.

"Stan will you be with me!? It would mean a lot if you said yes..." I looked down.

"Question is...Will you be with me?"

"Yes!"

"I want to be with you to" Stan smiled. "I love you Kyle broflovski"

"I love you to!" I replied smiling.