I can't lose you(Bunny)

Normal P.O.V
Kenny and butters have been dating for six months now and they enjoyed being in a relationship with each other. The problem is there's a group of bullies that's been making fun butters. They didn't like his naive ways and how he thinks butters never actually told Kenny that they were picking on him and beating him up.

Butters was again getting picked on by the bullies."No one cares for you gay boy" One of the bullies said to him.

"W-We some people do!" Butters shouted. "Who?" "M-My boyfriend Kenny!" The bullies questionably looked at each other.

"I knew it! Butters is gay!" One of them broke the silence.

"Well you used it the wrong word...I'm bi-curious!" Butters credited one of them.

"What's the difference?!" One them said and leaned butters against the wall while beating butters.  It was the first end of school butters was getting his things out of locker and putting them in his back pack. Butters had a black eye on his right side and blood were on his jacket. Butters looked over his shoulder and saw Kenny coming he tried to hide his black eye with his hair.

"Hey buttercup"

"H-Hey kenny..." Butters said while covering his right eye with hair. Kenny nodded and gave a confused look.

"What's wrong?"  Kenny still nodding.

"N-Nothing...why?"

"Your covering your eye...is there bruise or something?"

"N-No really it's nothing..." Looking away from Kenny. Kenny then moved butters hair from his right eye and saw the butters had a black eye.

"Butters what happened?" Kenny's voice was shaking. It was just silence until butters said something. 

"Look...there's these bullies that's been bullying me for the last couple of months...a-and they sometimes beat me up..." Butters looked down.

"Butters...why didn't you tell me about this before?"

"I thought you wouldn't care..." Butters looked like he was about to cry

"W-What!? Of course I care about you!" Kenny held butters shoulders. Tears started to come down butters face.

"Butters...why are you crying?"

"W-What if the bullies pick on me again?" Butters continued crying.

"I'll make sure they don't"  Kenny smirked.

"Thank y-you!" Butters hugged Kenny tightly.

Kenny was walking butters to his house and no surprise the bullies were waiting by his house. Butters looked worries he was hiding behind Kenny.

"Looks like butters and his boyfriend are finally here!" One of the bullies said in excitement.

"What are you doing here?" Kenny sounded a little serious.

"To pick up a fight with you McCormick!"

"Kenny don't...!" Butters whispered to Kenny.

"Butters,it's for the best you won't get hurt" Kenny whispered to butters back.

"But you will!"

"I'll be fine just go inside"

"Okay..." Butters then went inside of his house. When he looked out the window he saw his boyfriend Kenny getting beat up by the bullies butters couldn't help but cry. Butters hated to see Kenny hurt. Butters stopped crying and looked out the window and saw that the bullies were gone and Kenny was lying on the ground not even bothering to get up. Butters rushed outside on his lawn Kenny has blood over his infamous jacket,his nose was bleeding,and he some very bad injuries.

"Kenny?" Butters shook Kenny. There was no response.

"Kenny!?"  Butters said again and there wasn't a response again.

"Kenny please answer me!" Butters said a third time. There wasn't a response the third time.

"I guess I have to call 911..." Butters called the ambulance.

Butters was waiting patiently in the waiting room the doctor then came out.

"Are you the here for Kenny McCormick?" The doctor looked at butters.

"Y-Yeah! Is Kenny okay?"

"Well...not exactly but he wants to speak with you" The doctor said. Butters followed the doctor to kenny's room. Butters and the doctor were now at kenny's door butters didn't know what to say to Kenny.

"Are you okay sir?" The doctor sounded confused.

"I-it's nothing"

"Are you going in or not?"

"Yeah I am" Butters went into kenny's room and saw Kenny looking up at the ceiling.

"H-Hey kenny..."

"Sup buttercup" Kenny's voice sounded a little low.

"Are you doing o-okay...?"

"I'm fine I guess...Butters?"

"Yes?"

"I need to tell you something..."

"What?" Butters went closer to kenny's bed.

"Since my injuries are really bad...I'm going to gone for a while..."

"Y-Your going to die?!" Butters sounded like he was going to cry.

"Apparently...but I'll be with you soon...I love you..." Kenny stopped breathing.

"Kenny!" Butters started crying. The doctor then came in. "I'm sorry sir but you have to leave." The doctor said to butters and butters left out crying. Butters was getting ready to leave for school he was still depressed after that Kenny died he thought that he could never see the world the same again without Kenny around. No one was there to protect him and comfort him the more butters thought about it tears started to come down his face he started away his tears for it look like he was throwing a pity or didn't want anyone to know that he crying. Butters then left his house still depressed but he show it as butters looked up and saw Kenny on his lawn. Was it true? Was Kenny really alive? Butters thought to himself.

"K-Kenny?" Butters sounded sad.

"Hey butters!" Kenny waved. Butters rushed over to Kenny and hugged him.

"Your alive!" Butters was so happy that he was crying.

"Of course I am! Why are you crying?" Kenny hugged butters back.

"I'm so happy that your alive!"

Kenny held butters chin and kissed him.

"I love you~" Kenny smirked.

"I love you to!" Butters smiled.