Chapter 36

Wordporn-series :This Madness Called Love (chp.34)..

........

"Kiss me like you never been loved..like you never been lovedddddddd " I sang

Twirling her in my hands, doing the waltz and dipping her sideways..

"Kiss me like you never been loved..
Am falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet..your head against my chest..am inlove now. Kiss me like you've never been loved....." I twirl her again. Her rich laughter reaches my ears

"You are terrible singer Bruno " she laughs

"Doesn't matter, am still going to sing my lungs out. ..Kiss meeeeeeeee!!!" I bellowed

"You are going to ruin my ear buds" laughter fills her eyes, she shakes her head..

"I can't help it Ama, ..and I don't want to help it" I twirl her again, lifting her up I spun her around and let her slide slowly downwards and holds her still when her face was above mine as I look up and she looks down, smiling...

"Kiss me ..." I tell her

"Do you have to even ask ?" Right before her soft lips rests against mine...

*************

"Ouch!!" A slap behind my head

"Wakeup lover boy!!" A familiar voice interrupts my day dream.

"You pouting as though someone I can't see who is obviously invincible is about to kiss you. How is your village people, have they started playing ten-ten with your destiny??"

I turn, shaking my head, grabbing him from the shoulders and hugging him

"One that hurts and two, No. " I pat his back twice and move away

"How are you son?"

David smiles at me, looking around.. "been good. I came asking about you and someone told me you were at the cafeteria. And I come seeing you day dreaming. You okay Bru? "

I laugh, only David would called me Bru.

"I am fantastic..but what are you doing here. Big boys don't come to the slums, is everything okay..?"

He nods, "Actually I was passing by and decided to stop by. Is it a crime to stop by?"

I raise both hands up, shaking my head "No oh..but, dude Erm, if it's about the money I borrowed, I don't have it now . But I promise I would pay you soon, just a couple of months abeg"..

David looks at me with a sad smile, maybe that's why he came. I have been avoiding to call him for a while , what if he asked for his money... what if I couldn't raise it in time.

"No dude. That's not it. I know, but i am not here to collect. I know whenever you get it you would give me back. But what's a friend for if he can't help another when he needs it. Besides, you did a lot for me and the guys back in school, infact a whole lot when the ground you walked on was gold.. so just because it's all grey now doesn't me ..we that's in a better position can't help out every once in a while. Besides, I finished school because of you, so relax. .."

I let out my breath, but he had more to say, the corners of his mouth was twitching..

"Dude what?"

"Actually, there is an opening at my office tho, and it's a long shot but I don't know if you would be able to.. "

"Where, the bank?"

"Yup. "

"I don't like bank works"

"Why the hell not. It pays more than this dump you are in. Plus, the chicks are classy and of course the prestige that comes to being a banker...