Chapter 19

Wordporn-Series : this madness called love. ...18

****
.
.
.
It was moist. Soft, warm and moist. Soothing..welcoming. exhilarating. Exciting.
I was sweating, profusely even though it was cold. Freezing cold.
She closed her eyes as I kissed her. Her legs wrapped around me as I held her waist in place, perfectly accentuated as I longed to plunge into her core from where my fingers had just being..
"Bruno..." She wispered , biting my ear lope..
"Take me ".. she said...
" Please. .. take me now".. she begged.
My heart was fast pacing, her skin soft as i caressed her firm perky folds.. and just as I thought, her core was heaven. The tiny moan that escaped from her lips I drank, savouring her lips while her basked from her lower lips... until that moment..till I felt like tipping over to the edge... untill...
.
.
.
"Shit! !!!"... I swore as I startled out of my dream.
The throbbing pain between my legs gave me a headache. I felt a damp patch infront of my shorts. A spill.
"Damn" I swore again. Junior hadn't slept a wink throughout the night. The last time I had a boner for hours was when I was a fresher, and just had my first playboy series and didn't know a wink on how to use a pick up line on a girl and suffered for a week. Now years later, a bad boy by definition. Fondly called Bruno , "The Hammer"... made a few girls cry, broken a couple of cherries and hearts if you may. "Went in. Get done and Get gone"... was my slogan. My Motto. And now, am deliberately cutting my high down just because of a girl...an orange seller ..and I have no effing idea why.. and I don't care. Well, not in the least I think.

I shake my head. I raise my head up and look at at bruno-junior, he stood high, like an effel tower, like the statue of liberty hidden within my shorts. I chuckle..

"Sorry big guy.... you ain't getting some action. Not if I have a say in it. So you better take a long nap... or ama whoop you down some..".. it just stared at me without eyes..and when she moved..it kicked. Bruno - junior Blawdy kicked.
"You traitor"... I hissed.
Good thing she was fast asleep,soundlessly, like a peaceful little dove. Else she would have wondered if I had ran mad in the middle of the night while she slept. Maybe I have. . I must be mad. I mean look at me... I was scared of letting a girl know the real me.. how gory my past was. Because I was scared she would judge me. For the first time in my life, I wanted to be anything other than a bad boy... not because I wanted her in my bed. But the opposite of what a man thinks about.... I just want...
I just want.....

I run my hand over my face...
"Hell I don't know what I want... " I muttered under my breath. But it has nothing entirely centered on sex. Amara wasn't a girl to be a play thing... she was different.. I know that much. If only I could define what I really feel. It would make more sense..

I look towards the window as I laid on the bed... glad it was morning..albeit wee hours of it. Maybe around 5ish. Her head rested on my shoulders as she curled herself. Her hands between her legs... a thing of habit I presumed. Her hair covered her face.. the temptation to touch her face was strong, so I brushed her hair away from her face.

You know what they say, you can tell how beautiful a girl looks first thing in the morning. .. well they didn't lie. And because I couldn't kiss her lips, I brushed a featherlike one on her forehead and i gently moved her away from my arm and rolled off the bed, picking my cloths from the ground and put them on. I didnt want her mother to come and find me here, in the room and in her daughter's and get the wrong idea.

I strolled to the palour, looking out the window again. The water had dried, a few people were seen coming out. ..prally ahead for the day's business. Amara's mother should be heading home soon. Taking my phone out of my pocket I checked for calls or messages .
"Junior..
Junior..
14 missed calls and 5 messages " .. I clicked on one..shaking my head
"Dude how far now.." I read out ...
"This one you aren't answering my calls, busy eating out her cake??"
.
Next
.
"Hey Bruno what's up, you aren't salt, brave the water and get home men. You can't chill at Amara's... you that desperate to pop her cherrie you would do it while her mother sleeps??"
.
Next
.