Chapter 17

Wordporn-Series : this madness called love. ...16.

.
.
.
.
They say..
From the hallequins. .Mills' n'bones and other romance novels..
He, dashing prince charming, body of a god, eyes as dark but beautiful as the sea, peircing into your soul..reaching your very core and shattering your every resolves..
.
He would ride on a white horse, espensive sports car or walk down the streets with a rolled up shirtsleeves and a opening from the neck or he would be simply a rugged handsome stranger who comes to save you, a damsel in distress... and in that cold night, far away in the forest, while you both hide in the cabin away from the evil persecutors , he would wrap you up in his arms, the fire not the heat that makes you hot, but his warmth, the strenght of his arms and the soft breath on your neck would cause you to quiver, and squirm in helpless delight.. untill..
Until he closes the distance and savours your lips.. causing both you and him to burn, untill all that is left is the satin red sheets..and your bodies entwined in a lover's dance.. till the top.. till over the cliff ... to the dreams and fantasies all but fulfilled...
.
.
This was every girl's dream when she finally meets him..falls in love and end up in the fairy tale wedding and forever - afters! !!!
.
But movies..books...and dreams are over ' rated. ..
.
All that she feels is fear.. innate fear for that which everyone craves..
Fear of being touched.. wanted..desired..
Fear for junior..
And maybe Bruno. .
And maybe every other person who walked around with a third leg... fear of that Faceless man...who desires naught but to lay untop of her...his breath on her skin and his tongue licking her delicate skin.... making her skin crawl..making the fear to swim from her toes to her head....
Fear..
Fear..
And more fear..

But who could she tell.
Who would save her...
When all of them look thesame...want thesame....desire thesame...
What crime has she commited to be a woman... a girl....
Her beauty is her cause..
Her delicateness are inevitable ruin....
Her chaste..pure and untouched self would be her downfall. .... and that's what junior desires...all he desires..!!!
.
.
.
" Amara"?
"You have been staring down at your hands for the past 10 minutes..not touching your food and you still refused me to feed you. Ama?....what is it my child...talk to me..please".... her mother sat down beside her, holding her by the shoulders and turning her...

Amara sniffs...

....*I wish I could mama...I wish I could lay down all my fears... I wish you can listen with an open heart...and don't ask me questions if I tell you to forget about me going to school... that junior, maybe even Bruno. ..all lions in disguise... to ruin.. to collect, devour ...my essence.. my pride...and leave me for the vultures to feast on....
I wish I can tell you that... a man doesn't just seek to help a girl he has no affiliations with, without taking a payment...

What if I tell you mama... that in order for me to accept to.go to school... at the expense of Bruno. .. that he and his friend... wants to bed me... touch me ..use me...and do vile things to me... just for that. ....

What if I turn his help down..
Would you be happy..
Would you think I don't mean well for you..
Would you think I don't want to fulfill your life long dream of finishing school, and work and take care of you..
Would you understand me mama..
Would you listen???*.....

Ama bites her lower lip..sighing a little and shakes the tears away from her eyes... she opens and then closes her mouth a fear times.. aware that her mother followed the movement, patiently waiting. She turns and faces her mother, looks her straight in the eyes...
...* whatever happens.. I have to tell you mama... I just can't. ..Forgive me ...your dream would come through some other way...God is alife. All would be well"...

"See mama--- " She began,. A knock on the door stops her midway..

"Ehen wait, that must be Bruno. . He said he was coming back. " her mother gets up from the chair and goes to open the door.