Chapter 18

Wordporn-Series : this madness called love. ...17

******

I blinked twice... but she didn't move. She just stood there. Right infront of me, her silky dress hugging her, revealing everything and yet nothing. She swayed from side to side, as though in a slow dance to music only she hears. That only she could move to.
My back was to the wall, silently watching her watch me with those sultry eyes... watching me watch her trail lines over her arms.. cupping herself as one naked ... but shyly and innocently tugging at the strap on her dress, revealing smooth delicate shoulders.

My heart increased the tempo in my chest. I was finding it difficult to breath. As the cold from the rain breezed in... I swore under my breath trying to control myself.

But she continued to stand there. . Calling me and yet not calling me. Her eyes were close now.. her arms wrapping her shoulders. ..her hips moving..greeting each side..but her peak. .was hardened. .silky dress showed more that it hids. .. but I stayed where I was. Willing her to move away...far away from me.. for I am a man and hot blood flows within my veins.. and a soothing relieve within her core is all that would safe me from this madness of which I feel...

I turn away... facing the window.. I had to get her out of my mind.. but then I heard something drop. .and then her calm voice vibrated through me...kissing my ears..as my name sweetly purred from her lips...

I turn... and there on the ground was the cloth that shielded her from me.. and all she bore was beautiful..delicate but beautiful.
I swore under my breath again... one long stride at a time I closed the distance between us.. lifting her ..and laid her down..with me on top of her..

Shit!!! I swore again. .. shaking my head, distorting my visions. . Clearing my head..

"Really? You do this to me now...fxxking cupid!!"
"You got no chill..none at all. How you gonna play a brother like that????"... I kept pacing the lenght of the room.

"Why are you talking to yourself??" Amara asked me. Her eyes didn't leave me.. was she wondering if I had gone stark raving mad within the hour or she just preferred to keep an eye on me...for reasons obviously best known to her.

"Am not" ....I lied. Vivid pictures of naked bodies. Music and symphony escaping from lips.... I shook my head again.. I didnt want to think of it. I never wanted to think of it. All my waking and sleeping moments with visions of Amara hasn't been this intense..intoxicatingly intense. . And why all of a sudden I feel like I want to roar and the tightening in my pants would rip open soon.

"The rains won't stop anytime soon" I concluded.

Amara stares outside for a second. It was a mess out there. .. * why did mama decide to go out now...leaving her alone with Bruno.
What if he tried to do something... no one will hear her.. no one will come and save her..... * she sniffed.

I stopped pacing and stare at her...
"Cold??"
...*what are you doing Bruno? ?* I shake my head....
"Amara are you cold??" I ask her again

"No... I just had something fly past my nose." ..

"Okay".

My phone buzzes, I dip my hand into my pocket...
"Junior!!"

I busy the call.

*buzz buzz...
Buzz buzz Buzzzzzzzzzzz*

"What if it's my mum that is calling,?"

"Its not". . I reply.I didnt have time for junior..not now.

"What if it's an emergency or someone wants to come and pick you "Amara insisted... she looked suspiciously at me.. I sigh ..