chapter 11.

Wordporn-Series :  this madness called love 10

*********

I stood afar off and watched her sit and then put her legs in the shimmery icy blue water, then laid back with her hands sinking into the sand..her eyes closed with her head thrown back facing the sky.
The sun had set over the horizon, yet her beauty was enchanting.

The water creeped back and forth slowly as the waves came. .
Her white dress clings to her fair skinned body , her peak visible..only to the imaginations ...only to one's detrimental if you choose to linger..

While the water danced around her, tentatively  rising from her hidden feet in the sand with the force of nature ,to her Salis and then shyly trek down back to her thighs..slightly parted .
I saw her move, the part of body that makes beautiful music,probably from the cold feeling of the water as it seeped to her core, then she closes her legs abruptly and bites her lower lip, a tiny groan escapes from her lips.. I burned

I saw the water retreat..I saw her eyes shoot open and then with a final wave..like a thrust. .it came again, filling her up, a tiny cry and then a shudder, her peak hardened and her skin glowed.  I longed to be there. ..envious of the water and yet I loved to watch her release her essence with nature ... but I also wanted to be the one who brought her over the top.

I looked down at me and knew I also glistened ... and I traced the distance between us, closing in.

Her beautiful eyes looks up to me ...

"I want you Amara and yet I fear once you know me ...you would run and I will shatter . I want you and yet I don't.  For wanting you means unleashing the untamed lion and not wanting you means I can run mad literally....but I don't want you like other girls...I want you differently. ..." I breathed into her hair ..

'Yet you are a man....and all you see is the soft flesh beneath your bed...isn't that all you see when you look at me?

"No!!!"

"Be honest Bruno. ...what do you want? ??"

I stare into her eyes. ..and all I see is innocence and trust..and hope....

"I want to protect you ..from everything. ..'" I tell her..

"Even if it means protecting you from myself"..

She kept quiet and still. The only sounds heard was the qwish-qwash of water crashing into the waves and hitting the rocks and the sound of my beating heart within my chest. ..

**********

*buzz buzz buzzing **

'Dude pick up your damn phone..."  David kicks me awake . I sighed

I must have fallen asleep after the game and due to the food I loaded in my tummy. I knew I would have to hit the gym soon.

"Helo?" I spoke into the phone

"Bruno darlyn...so I came by your house to suprise you but your neighbour told me you have been out for most of the day. .where are you??'

Ngozi! !!

"First off, how do you know where I live and the secondly hasn't anyone told you it's bad to go to a place, someone's house uninvited. .and thirdly what's so important that you had to come fish me out?" I sat up yawning and scratching my jaw. I needed shaving too.

"1. I have my ways and 2. Who listens anyway and 3..If the mountain refuses to go to Mohammed then Mr.M goes to the mountain. But in this case it's a sexy lady pinning for you.  Come on where are you?, I brought you home made food. I know bachelors like you don't know how to cook. I got Red wine and then am not wearing anything under my dress. Surely you don't want to pass this up??"