Part 2

Anti opened his eyes finding himself laying across the pavement.  His cheek was throbbing, but his anger was quickly overtaking the pain.  Carefully, Anti pushed up onto all fours.  If Dark thought he was going to take that lightly... he was wrong.  Shooting a sharp glare up at Dark from the corner of his eye, Anti raised the static in the air until his body was outlined in an eerie green glow that shot off thin sparks of electricity.  If Dark so much as touched him again he was in for one rude awakening.  About 30,000 volts worth!  Straightening up off the ground, Anti stared at Dark under shadowed eyes.  Dark took only a single step back, but it wasn't out of fear.  It was to get out of the small puddle he was standing in.  Dark crossed his arms over his broad chest, tapping his sunglasses against his side as he told Anti unfazed.  "Don't give me that look. You asked. I answered".  Anti's lips curled with obvious disgust, when he threatened back.  "Hit me again, Dark, and I'll bring you INTO THE LIGHT"!  Dark chuckled to himself, before turning his gaze lazily away and mumbled back softly.  "As much as I'm enjoying your little light show... You shouldn't say things you don't mean. It could get you killed". 

Anti took a step toward Dark, the static sparking off his body and his voice crackling out like a worn skipping tape as he yelled out.  "If it's a fight you want, Dark, then COME AT ME! We'll see who hurts who"!  Now it was Dark who shot a glare at Anti out of the corner of his eye.  Anti raised his arms slowly into the air, the green sparks shooting out farther from his body to skit across the buildings and lamp posts along the roadsides.  The static in the air grew thicker as Anti's hands rose up over his head. Then as the dark sky was starting to spark green static across the clouds, Anti fisted his hand and made a sudden gesture like he was going to punch Dark in the chest!  Only the green lightening from the sky struck Anti's fist and it was that same lightening bolt that shot out from Anti's fist to Dark's chest!  Dark was blasted back off his feet and right through a cement wall!  Anti didn't get the chance to enjoy the moment for long before a black mass of darkness clawed out of the hole in the wall.  Like a mass of shadowy black tentacles and at it's center was Darkiplier.  His red hair standing out against the pitch black like a menacing distraction.  Getting you to focus on him and not what he was commanding the darkness around him to do. 

Dark rose his hand before him, his face emotionless and cold.  The darkness morphing in his palm to become a long black whip stripped in molten flames.  When he struck it across the ground, the pavement flashed in a burst of flaming sparks and broke apart.  Anti barely had time to multiply himself, before Dark's whip tore through the air to the spot where his original copy had been! Dark's whip snapped across the chest of Anti's copy and it burst into a mass of ash!  Anti made his copy's surround Dark, while he stayed back in the shadows.  Anti's copies were all getting ready to electrify Dark just as Anti had done... but Dark suddenly turned in his direction and lashed out his whip!  It had happened so fast that Anti didn't have enough time to move.  Dark's whip curled violently around Anti's throat, causing all Anti's copies to vanish as the warm leather started to burn his flesh.  Dark faded into shadow and reappeared from it directly in front of Anti.  A smile pulling at his lips as he told Anti in a deep commanding voice.  "You can't hide in the darkness, Anti. I'll only feel you there".  Anti dropped to his knees, trying to find a way to pry off the burning whip, as he wheezed out.  "Your right... it was stupid... but YOU FUCKED UP TOO"! 

Anti's eyes glowed neon green and his body began to spark up again.  Sending green electricity up the whip and into Dark's hand!  Dark tosses his head back screaming as the electricity coursed through his body.  Anti watched the whip turn back into a wispy shadow, and tried to climb to his feet to get away... but Dark's hand shot out to grab his throat tightly.  Lifting Anti off the ground, Dark shook his head softly as he told Anti.  "I think I'm starting to like it. Come on. Is that all you've got, Anti-boy"?  Anti shook his head, saving his breathe as he gasped in and let out a blaring scream!  Dark dropped him immediately covering his ears.  Free of Darkiplier's grip, Anti climbed to his feet raising the volume.  Dark recoiled from him as the glass from the street lamps shattered, followed by the glass windows on the surrounding buildings, and the glass on parked street cars!  Anti could see the blood leaking from between Dark's tightly compressed fingers, but refused to let up.  Then to Anti's utter shock, Dark stopped recoiling and lunged for him!  Knocking Anti flat to the ground, and cutting off his scream like a sharp pull across a record.

Anti took only a second to recover, before starting up once again... but Dark countered it by grabbing Anti's jaw firmly and pressing his lips aggressively against his!  Anti cringed at the contact, and punched Dark's cheek!  Dark turned his head slightly from the impact, but didn't climb off of Anti.  Instead, Anti watched the dark shadows wrap around his wrists and pin them back against the ground.  While Dark whispered breathlessly wicked into his ear.  "Shhhh, settle down. I didn't come here to fight you".  Anti scuffed loudly, bitterly snapping out.  "You're only saying that because you were losing"!  Dark's deep voice rumbled with a sudden commanding ring as he replied.  "Silence"!  Anti tried to laugh... but his voice was gone!  Bitterly Dark told Anti a little calmer. "I was tolerating your antics, Anti. Now listen. I want you to come with me. I want us to be together. Together forever. Just think of all the chaos we could accomplish together. What Mark and Jack set in place, we can take away. The fans want us together, then we'll hunt them together".

Anti raised an eyebrow at Dark, waiting.  Wasn't like he could answer.  Dark quickly snapped his fingers, the moment he realized that himself, and Anti calmly answered.  "Together? That's not a good thing. We just might wind up destroying each other".  Dark sat back slowly, releasing Anti as he replied with a dark smile.  "Try it".  To Be Continued...