The Meadow

This song is so touching and this will be Soongi's theme song that I decided to pair her up with. It's so beautiful. Watch the video and read while hearing it. It's so emotional and defines the character's past of loosing her parents and how she always loved the meadow,as a way to remember them.

Here are the lyrics:

"If it weren't for you,I wouldn't have known how big the world is.

How that field of lavenders blowed in the wind
Is still brimming over in my memories.

As I am walking along the blue sea I can feel the heat and coolness of the winds
and how life easily changes watching the sunset alone.
I remember when you first took me here.

Just like the stars that died long ago are still shimmering in the night sky with the light that has been their for thousands of years but,now accompanies me.

Some things are not just meant to be forgotten.

Just like the love that dies long ago is still shimmering in my heart,leaving me the irreplaceable crazy past.

It made my life so splendid.
The way you drive and the way you play the guitar,
along with the smell of coffee every morning,
you left so much for me to miss.

Just like the stars that died long ago are still shimmering in the night sky with the light that has been there for thousands of years but,now accompanies me.

Some things are not just meant to be forgotten.

Just like the love that dies long ago is still shimmering in my heart,leaving me the irreplaceable crazy past.

It made my life so splendid.
Just like the stars that died long ago are still shimmering in the night sky with the light that has been there for thousands of years but,now accompanies me.

At least something that would last forever remains after the burn.

Our love was once so wonderful and it made me wonderful.

No one could have imagined that I lost my heaven,
but gained a pair of beautiful wings."
-HEBE TIEN [ When you are gone ]

3:20 pm(same day)
The Min family was finally ready to go on their daily adventure to the flower meadow that they all really loved unintentionally.Soongi ran towards her mother and pulled her forward,to sit in in front of her father at the table. Soongi's dad gave her a stern,confused look like always and demanded to know what she brought then all together all of a sudden.
Min Soongi:
"Omma. Umma. I need to ask you something that I always wondered. I hope you respect the question that I am going to objectively on you both.",Soongi proclaimed,slamming her hands on the table.
Both parents:
"Go on.",murmured both of them,half eyed.
Min Soongi:
"How old am I again? I'm not good with the whole number system and age thing. Can you help me,by telling me how old I am. I know it's embarrassing and all. This must be the dumbest thing you ever heard crawl out of my mouth,I presume. He.He.",Soongi struggled to get out of her mouth,scratching the back of her head.
Soongi's Father:
"It's fine,sweetie. We are always here for you and we don't want you to miss out on anything. Ask us anything you want and we will answer with pure honesty. You can take are word from it,right Ara?",getting up and walking to his wife sitting on the opposite side of the table,nudging his wife's right forearm.
Min Ara:
"Oh yeah!!!!! That's right. You can have ur word on it. 100%,Soongi.",she said will a smile,playing along.
Min Ara thought to herself....
"Oh god. What was Doo thinking of saying that just now. We can't tell her anything we know. Some things are meant for when she is much older. What a bumpkin he is sometimes. Now o got to figure a way out of this,before Soongi asks a question that is too brisk for her own ears to hear. Think!!!! Think!!!!! What can I do to possibly tell Soongi that it isn't always the best to hear something's at such a young age. Damn it,Doo. How could you and your clumsy little dork of a head make the situation any worse?",Ara thought to herself,becoming flustered and her face turning red.
Min Doo:
"I know what I can say to make you feel better. I can tell you-",Doo was about to finish,but got interrupted by Ara.
Min Ara:
"STOP!!!!!! Don't you dare say any other words Doo. You can permanently damage Soongi for good,you got that?",Ara claimed,waving her right pointer finger in his face,intimidatingly.
Min Doo:
"A-A-Alright,honey.",Doo said,intimidated by her red face and her finger in his face.
Soongi looked confusingly at both of her parents,wondering what they meant by,"permanently damaging". What are they trying to hide from her? It just didn't seem right to Soongi at the very least. Her mom and dad were supposed to tell her everything,like how father said they would.They were all supposed to be heading to the meadow a long time ago and it is now 3:38pm now. Soongi started to worry if they were really going today after all.
Min Soongi:
"Aren't we still going to the meadow like we were supposed to. I also thought that mommy and daddy aren't supposed to be fighting at all on the first place. What happens to you two? You seem to be wanting to be hiding something from me. Tell me straight out loud. Just announce it to me already. Tell me my age of what I am right now and get it over with. I WANT TO GO TO THE MEADOW DAMN IT!!!!!!",Soongi screamed,lashing all her anger out on her parents.
The parents stood still,dazed after hearing what came out of Soongi. That's when they decided that they would tell her the truth,starting with her age and why they had her even on the first place. They both decided to smile,genuinely at Soongi and felt a sudden sense of a lighthearted feeling.
Min Ara:
"Soongi,you are 12 years old. You are younger that most girls of your age to have an IQ of 95. You are surprisingly smart. That is thanks to your dad over here.You also are too young to hear most of the things we wanted to tell you. As soon as you reach age 14 for your puberty,since you are a late bloomer we will tell you. Until then,please accept any other things we tell you. Now hear rom our dad,if you may.",spoke Ara,sophistically.
Min Doo:
"Soongi,I sure got a great amount to tell you for sure that is. Please prepare for these next few minutes because I will confirm you with a lot of information on this process. You ready? Okay. I started to teach you how to read when you were able to hold extended cognitive memories in the brain. You were roughly around 4 when this happened. The book that is your most favorite out of all is a level 16 put of all books,being equivalent to a reading of a college student. You have learned vey quite clay and the most that  I have ever seen out of a child your age.I wouldn't be surprised if you went somewhere vey far,as ruling He government as the queen someday. The hell with that,you can be Jesus for all I care at the moment. Don't waste your intelligence anytime soon,as it can help you get out of even the deadliest situations,based on how smart you will be. I care for you will all my hear and soul. You were everything that I ever wanted to be. Now you must become the person you are best at and take it or your advantage. I'm counting on you sweetie.",Doo recited to Soongi in the most serious  and direct way as possible.
Min Ara:
"Now shall we go to the meadow now sweetly?",Ara announced to Soongi.
Min Doo:
"We both know the meadow is what you were determined to go to all day long. The day is running by and it's best to go,before the sun depletes out of the sky and there is no more.",laughed Doo.
Min Ara:
"Enough words spoken. Let's just go to the place that you adore and loathe the most. I want to see that one flower that sticks out the most out of all the verifiable flower groups. It's time to see a new bloom of the day,Soongi. No words will describe,but of only observation to the human's eye.",Ara pre-phased to fit both Doo and Soongi's type of diction.
                     4:00pm
      Soon they all went to that meadow that made them all be one with each other. It was a way that symbolized them as a family that were in peace with each other. The meadow bloomed with life,such as the meadow saw a new,ever ending bloom. It resembles a dream that was too good to be true. Skeptical as many thought the meadow to be,it still bursts with a sense of tranquility that no one saw. Bees and flowers had a flattering dance,that made one who met contact look dazed in awe. Red,green,purple,yellow and lovely blue hues filled the brown covered ground. Mediocre as it seemed,it wasn't too good to be true as it seemed. The meadow actually overflowed with that type of happiness that many others lacked in their occupied life,not having time for a simple feeling to come into their lives.
Min Soongi:
"I wish for this day to never end. Dad finally came today for the first time in 2 years. Mom,how do you fell about this moment that we are all finally sharing together?",Soongi told her mom,smiling with the most brightest smile that ever came out of her.
Min Ara:
"It's great and all,but what happens if this comes to an end one day? What will you do then Soongi? Will you stop coming here,because of us?",Ara murmured,having for a hard time for the rods to come out of her mouth,clenching her white dress,with her fists.
Min Soongi:
"I will still come back,no matter what happens. The day will never come to when I will never see this meadow again. I am one with the meadow,as you said to me earlier today. I need to blossom first into a young lady,standing out the list from everyone in a good way. I need to be like the hibiscus flower in this meadow. Stunning,captivating,lovely to look at and the very best to be remembered as. Divergent is my purpose in life,thus is what I am best at. I will come back here to remind myself that I will one day be like that one flower in this  meadow,right here before my eyes. You can count on it,Umma.",Soongi bashfully claimed to her mother,placing her fist on her right side,with her other hand behind her,smiling and laughing.
Min Ara thought to herself....
"Oh what a day it would be for all of this to just be a burr to someone else. A hazy dream that no one but us three will only understand. Soongi our little,precious girl will always come to remember this moment I bet. She always is acclaimed to be the smartest. Heck,she even outranked most of her peers,reaching the top 1% of the kingdom of Sillia. I'm proud of her. I wonder what she is going to do is her dream in the future? I hope she finds the dream she ponders for,not being like me,just falling in love.",Ara thought to herself,looking at Soongi running around the meadow,being the happiest that she has ever seen her.
      The flower shortly after their coming grew more,but soon wilted. Who's foreseen future is wilting in the midst of this flower? Hibiscus is known to be the most beautiful,beloved flower in Korea. The flower even made it to be their national plant. Flowering a seed of death isn't always easy,knowing that it will soon tell you what is coming next.
Min Soongi:
"That flower over there. You see that one in the middle of the meadow. It died. The Hibiscus wilted. My favorite flower out of this entire meadow. It stood out of all the other flowers so stunning and full of life. It memorizes me so much. I just want to bawl my eyes out.How it just slumps over,like how that man was earlier today.Dead,cold and lifeless,gone out of nowhere.",Soongi worried,telling her parents unintentionally.
If you liked this chapter,hit the star on the left hand side next to the comment button and show your love for Hwarang:The flower knights. See you later,fellow flower knights. ^^