The Flower Knight

Kim Hyunwoo also, known as the flower boy Maknae of the royal army in Korea and for being notorious of picking on others,including his own mother.Hyunwoo managed to get in the flower boys really easy,even though it disclosed on a scroll that it was going to be the hardest time of his life.Oh how wrong he was. They hired him right on the spot,for his looks and how good he could handle a sword. The royal army really didn't care for skills,like they said on the scroll,because they were gonna teach the people who joined anyway with training in the future. What was just left now was to say goodbye to his family and move in with the royal flower boys.
His mom identified as,a beautiful,elegant woman,with green eyes and long,dark brown hair,that was braided and put over the side,on her left shoulder.(Author Nim:
Yes,Korean people can have colored eyes. Colored eyes can happen anywhere.) The only thing that he shared with his mom in features were,his facial structure and nose. Other than that,he looked mostly like his father.
His father had light blue eyes,light brown hair and the same sharp smile that Hyunwoo had,with a striking resemblance.
Kim Hyunwoo:
"Goodbye mother! I wish I could live with you forever."Hyunwoo said in an annoying wimpier,squeezing his mom tightly.
Umma Kim:
"U---UH!!!!!!! O--w!!Don't hug me so tight my little flower boy. Mommy will always be here to support you the entire way.",Umma Kim screamed patting Hyunwoo's head.
Kim Hyunwoo:
"I don't want to leave you hurt in anyway after what I say next. After all I am the most terrible child you will ever have. I know I can be nice at times,but I just love a good old pissing Off of people and seeing the reluctant reactions on their faces."Hyunwoo laughed,diabolically.
Umma Kim:
"Oh lord. What is it this time,you little runt. I just wanted to have a good time with you for generous little moment that we will have together. Now you just have to spoil it.",Umma Kim said,pouting at Hyunwoo.
Kim Hyunwoo:
It's not a lot that I have to say really mom. I just want to spend as much time they I have remaining with you,saying that I really love,respect and appreciate you that much. Nah!!!!!! You must be kidding. I fucking hate you. Ha ha ha ha ha. You must be a fool that think that I actually mean everything I said just now. You,pabo.
"Thanks Mom! I will always be here for you,in your WET dreams that is.",Hyunwoo looked with a perverted face and rolled his eyes.
Umma Kim:
"Aish!!!!YOU STUPID LITTLE BOY!!!!! When will you ever learn to think like a young man. You PABO!!!!!",screamed Umma Kim,slapping Hyunwoo across the face.
Kim Hyunwoo:
"U-Umma. How could you do this to me. I thought you L-O-V-E-D me You sure as hell don't love me enough to get in some girls pants huh? I'm gonna do whatever I want if I can mom. You can't stop me.",Hyunwoo cried,with a sarcastic tone.
Umma Kim:
"You fucking jackrabbit!!!! You better not get up any girls dresses,you hear. Or else....
IM GONNA WISH PAIN ON YOU!!!!Unless she is part of the royal family. Other then that.....You gonna get whipped son!!!",she batted in a vogue tone with a dirty face.
Kim Hyunwoo:
"Okay mom. I won't. I wish you the best of luck mom. Gosh,it's always the royal family.,why can't I have some normal cunt like yourself,that dad went with in the first place,huh? Whatever. Phat-
Always remember,'KISS MY FLOWERY ASS MOM.' Hahahaha!!!!,"squawked Hyunwoo ,running away from his mom out of the house.
Umma Kim:
"FUCK YOU KIM HYUNWOO !!!!!!!You will rue this day for acting like this with your mom.you little shit.",said Hyunwoo's mom,with her arms closed.
Hyunwoo didn't have the best of most relationships with his mother. (Author Nim:
Kim Hyunwoo hates his mother because in my life,while I was growing up I was like that,until I realized she did nothing wrong.Kim Hyunwoo doesn't want to accept that as reality.)He would always watch his mom come home late from prostitution,to make money for them.Kim Hyunwoo will never forget that day,when he was 6 years old. His mom came home with some random guy and trashed the table.She fell backwards and the guy fell on top of her. He ripped of her robe and fucked her. Soon after 30 minutes passed,he payed her 300,000 won and left their house. He saw everything,including all the details of what they both did to each other. It was horrible,just being god forsaken to ones eyes.This has been going on for over 35 years now,before Hyunwoo was even born.It went to even more shit when his father died when he was 13.
3 years ago....
One night Kim Hyunwoo's father came home and caught his mother preforming a similar act with his own wife in the bed that they both shared.He pulled the guy off of his wife and started to punch him. Soon the other guy passed out from all the beatings that he took from Hyunwoo's father. Hyunwoo's dad grabbed his mother by her hair and slapped her 7 times.
Omma:
"What the hell are you doing,Mariaha !!! I thought you loved me? How could you do this to me,screwing some other guy over there. I trusted you!!!!!You lied to me. Please-",cried Hyunwoo's father,getting interrupted.
Umma:
"Huh!!!! I-I-It's not what it's looks like. Honey I can explain.",cried Hyunwoo's mother,cracking her voice.
Omma:
"Enough. Tell me the truth for this brutality that you reviled in front of me."demanded omma.
Umma:
I did it for the money. You see what shitty life we are living,Chenshak? It's not good. Even our little pubescent bastard over there is having a shitty life over there. Can't you see what hell we are all living in?",Umma exclaimed,grabbing onto omma's shoulders and crying onto his chest.
Omma:
"Get off of me!!!! You don't deserve me,after you disrespected me,by having affairs with other guys for money. You make me sick,you WHORE!!!!!!!!! I don't dare what reasons you have. You could have done better!!!!!!You-",omma says,getting interrupted by Hyunwoo shortly after.
Umma:
"I know,but you just wouldn't understand. No one would hire me because I'm a WOMAN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!! What did you think I could do. I'm it gonna work in some fruit stand all day,not being able to watch my son.
Omma:
"SHUT THD FUCK UP!!!IM TIRED OF YOUR SHIT!!!!! It's over. I'm done Mariaha. I knew you were never the one I could be with forever. To be for myself and your son. You have committed adultery. Goodby-",screeched omma,swinging his right left hand carelessly,in a destructive manner,accidentally slapping his son.
Kim Hyunwoo:
"I HATE YOU UMMA!!!!! I WISH YOU DIED!!!!!!!,Hyunwoo screamed on the top of his lungs with a red face,soon running away to his room,shortly after looking at both of his parents,holding his face after being slapped by his dad.

Soon 4 hours into that night, when Hyunwoo was 13,his father killed himself,by drowning in a nearby river when they were all sleeping.After that night,it made him change his view on his mother forever,and he saw his mother's dark truth.Hyunwoo never saw his mom love his father,but use him only for money and for a roof over their heads.
Hyunwoo always saw his mother as a very compulsive lying person. He thought that his mother saw him as a mistake that she made that one day his dad decided to get with her to have a child and for the money he had.That's all he was to her,as a big,stupid mistake.His mother was all the family he had left,being the only child. It was a sad life for Kim Hyunwoo and he wanted to change the fate he had.(Author Nim:
Hyunwoo put all this bull crap on himself. His mother did nothing wrong. She just wanted to support the family financially and make her family proud.)
That is why he wanted to become a flower boy.To change his destiny and learn some skill and morals, at the moment. To be a flower boy,is to have a motivation to keep you fighting. You wouldn't be a flower boy after all if you didn't have one,right? In the realm of flower boys,a new flower boy was born. His name is black victory rose. That is who Hyunwoo is in the flower boys.
End:Kim Hyunwoo's background story(Part one).

If you liked reading this chapter,hit the star on the left side(staring helps my book get seen more),and show how much love you have for Hwarang:The flower knights.Share my story as well with others.Make sure to follow my profile for for future updates to come.Also tag this book!!!!! Tag people in the comment section to let more people find my book.
P.S. Don't forget to comment below. Commenting also helps with feedback and reconciliation to my story. ^^
Thank you so much for reading. I appreciate it a lot.^^
See you later,fellow flower knight.🌸