Then, I noticed a beautiful raven-haired guy walked into the center of the court. He wore a basketball jersey while holding a mic with pride.

"Welcome everyone, welcome!" he happily greeted and the girls started to make some fangirl noises.

"First of all, thank you very much for coming to the basketball club demonstration, especially for our handsome, hot, and fresh first-year boys," he pointed at the boys in front of him then continued, "this senpai will take really good care of you<3<3" he ended it with a flirty wink and the boys, of course, cringed out for a second. But in the end, they just laughed it off.

That senpai then looked up to the second floor where all of the audiences were at. "Ah, my girls, thank you for making me so happy to see all your beautiful faces emblazoned this entire room," he blew a kiss and got himself a loud cheer from the girls.

"Let's just start, shall we?" he asked and the cheers just getting louder and louder.

"We, The Rakuzan Basketball Club, who is known for rows of our glorious victories, with joy and pride, we would like to introduce all the players we've been proud of in these past three years. Now, let's whoop for the bench players first!"

The bench players went in and bowed to the audience. Everyone did better than just whooping out loud, they even shouted the team's motto and spread out the team's banner.

How can you call this a demo? It really looks like an actual match...

"And next, it's finally our main menu of the day, a five on five battle with our most valuable players—" everyone's screams cut him off. He tried to calm the audiences down but immediately failed on the first attempt.

"OKAY SWEETHEARTS, LET'S CALM DOWN FIRST OR ELSE, I WON'T CALL THEM OUT!" he warned. Everyone began to 'boo' him and funnily, he got sulky.

"Oooh? You hate me now? Okay, I do not want to call them out even more so bye, I'm out," he looked away and got himself a long loud whine in return.

He sighed, "I got it, okay? I got it. I'm just kidding. We need bigger whoops! Now, we proudly present you, our number one team. The regular players who are going to participate in the summer Interhigh! Please, welcome, third-year, number 8, Nebuya Eikichi! Whoooooppp!!"

 The regular players who are going to participate in the summer Interhigh! Please, welcome, third-year, number 8, Nebuya Eikichi! Whoooooppp!!"ㅤ

A big muscled guy came and put his hand up in the air, making the crowd cheer at him loudly.

"Next, still with our third-year, number 7, Hayama Kotaro!!!"

"Next, still with our third-year, number 7, Hayama Kotaro!!!"ㅤ