Lost the plot || Draco Malfoy x Reader

Start from the beginning

Around 11pm the owls are out and the sky is now pitch black. Our feet skilfully and silently move across the floors as we make our best efforts to remain unnoticed making our way towards Gryffindor. I nearly perform what I know of karate on the poor body I bump into. I 'unflinch' my eyes. "Oh hi Draco"
"Did you get my..?" He hints.
"Oh yeah I got it, of course I'll go with you"
"Ok I really don't care whatever this is, are you coming or not" Terence whispers.
"Ok ok"
"What are you doing?" Draco asks, suspiciously eyeing the bag we're carrying.
"Revenge, but I was supposed to be studying, really lost the plot"
"No we're just planking the Gryffindors" Terence corrects.
"I should be sleeping but mind if I tag along?" Draco shrugs as Terence nods.
"Sorry to cut the fun but we're not exactly Gryffindor students" Draco rolls his eyes. I cut him off, performing a spell that makes us appear as Hermione Granger, Harry Potter and Ron Weasley. "Get ready for some bad yet good acting boys" I laugh.
"Oh merlin, how could I? I checked the notice board literally just this morning and I've already forgotten." I state, walking up to the portrait. "This is so embarrassing..."
"Password?" the lady in the portrait insists. "Hey Neville, do you happen to know the new password?" I ask him, as the boy approaches the portrait. "Of course I remember, it's 'golden grapefruit'" He smiles.
"Thank you!" I say. We also thank the 'fat lady' as we walk through into the Gryffindor common room. It doesn't take long for us to hear the voice of Hermione Granger approaching. "Ron? Wha- how? I could've sworn I just saw you speaking to Harry"
"Oh, well I..um... was just looking for my books!" Ron/Draco says noticing Ter and I ditched him to hide behind a shelf. He enthusiastically picks up a book discarded on chair. "Found it!" He nervously chuckles.
"Ok... have fun reading about how to survive a garden gnome attack" she says sarcastically, giving him a weird look.
"Oh Uh gotta watch out for those little fellas"
Once she's gone we leap towards the dorms. We hurry up the steps and through the dimly lit narrow hallway. It smells of sweaty Quidditch uniforms and candy. "They're all out" I say, examining all the open doors revealing empty rooms. Just as I say that we hear a fit of laughing. "Go start with the other rooms, I'll deal with this" They scatter off into some random room as I approach the one closed door. "Open up! You'll never guess what!" Not even one moment later the door swings open. "Hermione? How did you even get up here?" One of the Weasley twins asks.
"I just saw Ron STUDYING"
"You've got to be kidding me, OI GEORGIE WE GOTTA SEE THIS" They both rush out the door. "This 'as never happened before mum will never believe it" they cry off in the distance.

We're just about finished laying hair dye on their pillow cases and casting spells over and over to make it "disappear", when we hear voices. I quickly look at Draco to see the spell had worn off, it's no solution to cast it again as I notice we're in Ron and Harry's dorm. We panic tip toe around the room and mouth to each other 'what do we do'. "Classic under the bed?" I whisper. Before he can answer someone twists the handle to open the door and we scramble under a bed. "That was bloody insane" Ron laughs to Neville and Harry.
"Yeah, crazy, but it's past our bedtimes" Neville whines. They all climb into bed and chat mindlessly a bit. I've never tried to breathe quieter. My leg starts to hurt after a while so I try to move it, kicking Draco's leg. He mouths 'ouch' and flicks me in the arm. I play frown and nudge his shoulder. Naturally this sparks a little 'fight'. "Ok that time it hu-" I whisper but he cups his hand over my mouth. We look each other in the eyes for so long that we don't notice they've drifted off to sleep. "We should go" I whisper.
"When you kicked me you hit slightly higher than my leg..." he whispers back.
"...I- sorry?" My face heats up and I turn back.
---------------
The next day could be described as perfect in the Slytherin Quarters. The sea was a beautiful deep green and there was that natural bitterness lingering in the crisp air. I change faster than usual, desperate to see if we got the Gryffindors.
Just so happens to be Hogsmeade today, which is one of my favourite days of the year. I'm sitting at my desk combing my hair when a voice interrupts my once in a lifetime morning peace. "hey.. whats this?" I look at the doorway in my mirrors reflection. "I don't know what you're talking about" I hide my grin at the obvious green hair.
"You have platinum blonde hair, how did you expect me not to do it"
"How about after I try to wash it out then find a hat, wanna come with me to Hogsmeade and hang out?"
"I wouldn't love anything more"
We walk into the hall together to get breakfast. Yelps and screams of horror engulf the hall as the Gryffindors see each other's hair. Took them long enough to find out, do they not have any mirrors or comb their hair in the mornings? Many complain about this happening too close to the Yule Ball and needing to look their best for Cedric and Viktor Krum, which I think is just too bad. Nearly half the Gryffindors table have hair resembling glow sticks, looking like those party Perm wigs.
"How did this happen?"
"I don't mind because whoever did this gave my Orange dye and I'm already a ginger" Ron laughs but no one else is laughing.
"And how did Hermione forget the password yesterday?"
"I never forget NEVER. Oh Godric help you Neville"

Note Thing: I'm so sorry for those who had to read all of that, I tried salvaging what I wrote as a 10 year old because I'm proud of what I came up with at that age I guess. The plot is awful but I hope this edit made it a bit better. Some comments will probably not make sense since the recent edit. Thank you for those who read it! I hope you all have a great day.