Cured

Hazel
My lungs feel on fire , instantly waking me up screaming out in pain . Luke bolts up pulling me into his arms , yelling for the guys .

Michael grabs the oxygen tank running to me with it , but the pain seems to get worse and my screams get louder then they were before .

Luke scoops me into his arms grabbing the oxygen tank with the pills , telling me it's okay whilst sobs are all I can let out . But the pain comes back making breathing impossible now .

Getting into the back of the car , Cal gets into the front rushing us off to the hospital . My screams are making his focus go whilst he's driving but he focuses for me anyway .

Luke has tears streaming down his cheeks , he whispers " it'll be okay I've got you your not dying " grabbing a blanket from the seat . I nod before screaming again , the sound around me goes .

His lips are moving but I can't make it out anymore , grabbing his cheeks with my hands I press my lips against his . Afraid mostly I'll never feel them again or feel the sparks we get every time he holds my hand .

Luke pulls me close wanting more , we pull up to the hospital and he runs with me in his arms straight to a doctor .

They put me on the bed , I hold my head probably screaming out for help .
I'm so terrified .

Luke grabs my hand trying to help them calm me down , but I still scream because I can't hear and i don't know what's happening . My stomach drops making me feel sick , as I see the nurses rush in for me .

Cal drags Luke out the room , I yell for him or at lease I think I do . His mouth moves towards Cal , probably yelling at him .

My vision blurs with tears , a needle gets pressed into my arm and slowly my eye lids shut . The pain finally for one minute is bearable .

*DREAM*

It's snowing on the grass in the middle of the woods , my eyes look towards Luke who's resting on top of me .

He smiles at me , I cry " Luke?" His smile drops noticing I'm upset . His lips press against my forehead , whilst tears slide down my cheeks .

Luke says " I'm here it's okay your not dead or anything I promise " I cry " I'm so scared " he nods trying to whisper sweet nothings to me . His arms wrap around me , my heart races but I hold onto him tightly back burying my face into his chest .

He whispers " baby look up at me " his eyes pleading down on mine , so eventually I look up . Luke presses his lips to mine , cupping my cheeks and I cry in between the kiss .

Taking my hands into his , he whispers " I love you your okay i promise your not gonna die your living already just wake up ." I shake my head whisper " no for now I just want this moment please " Luke nods pulling me into his arms .

Wrapping my arms around his torso , he wraps his arms around me kissing my head and smiling at me . I cling onto Luke , this is the way it should be .

I should be healthy . Me and Luke should have the chance of a family or a happy life , but with the cancer it's not happening any time soon .

*DREAM ENDS*

Luke
Her hands lay cold with black painted nails , I grab hold of her hand waiting for Violet's eyes to open again . The moment of her screaming out for me is still stuck with me but I try to shrug it off for her .

Cal and the guys went home , giving me alone time with Violet but said to call them . Taking a deep breath I focus on her again and her eye lids slowly open .

I whisper " hey baby " she smiles at me a little asks " what happened? " not sounding so scared anymore . Her smile fades as soon as she realises , kissing Violet's forehead i whisper " your okay don't worry ."

The oxygen tube lays under her nose , pulled back behind her ears just like some of Violet's hair . It's grown back but it is short sort of like a boys hair style but she doesn't care after its covered with her beanie sometimes .

A doctor knocks on the door , he comes in with a clipboard probably going to tell her what I've already been told . In the end they found a donor to replace her lung and I didn't have to give up mine like I was going to .

He sighs says " okay Violet are you aware of everything yet?" She shakes her head says " Luke hasn't said anything yet doc ." The doctor nods understanding he says " well your lung has been replaced by a donor and the cancer is likely to completely go away ."

Violet's eyes widen in shock , she asks " who was the donor?" The doctor says " he asked for the name to not be mentioned ." Her eyes move towards me , I shake my head reassuring her it wasn't me .

The nurse comes in with some pills telling me when and how many she has to take . I nod understanding , its now 12am .

Taking out Violet's mac book , we video call Calum on his phone . He says " hey!!" Violet says " hi " getting into tears , Cal yells for the other two to see us .

Michael smiles asks " aw why are you crying?" She shrugs , I pull her into my arms whisper " tell them about it babe ." Violet nods says " um I'm pretty much cancer free " the guys smile and start yelling about it .

She laughs , I rub her back kissing Violet's head and Michael talks to her about it . After the video call , she gets sleepy so I tuck Violet into the covers sleeping next to her .

Violet is finally happy .

Follow , vote or comment