Meeting her

Luke pov

I noticed how people were staring at us talking , but keep my attention on Violet the whole time ignoring everyone else . She seems confident but something tells me that's just an act , that inside she's wanting or needing something .

Violet hasn't brought up the conversation about why I wear wristbands but she probably has an idea of something that's going on . One thing I've never seen her do is eat , I've seen her a lot around school before but eating is the one thing I haven't seen her do .

My eyes drift to people around us , the stares and whispers haven't stopped whilst we were walking around . The walls feel like they are creeping up on us , people keep talking and staring until I've had enough .

I grab Violet's hand walking to my car , she asks " can you not ...can you let go of my hand please?" her eyes now filling with pain or fear I wonder why . Instantly I let go of her hand , opening my car door she follows me getting in the other seat .

My eyes drift to her , I notice how her hands start shaking a frown makes its way to my face . Did I do something wrong? did I scare her? even though she knows I wouldn't hurt her? well how could she know? she barely knows me .

Out of curiosity I ask " are you okay? did I scare you...?" trailing off those words , I wouldn't hurt her or on purpose scare her I was raised better then that . Violet looks up from the floor , making eye contact with me .

She says " no you didn't ...you didn't scare me ...its just ...im sorry " I nod say " its okay I don't expect you to tell me right now sooo wanna skip today?" Violet hits me on the arm . I say " what? its only two lessons your be fine " smiling , she sighs says " fine lets go then " putting her feet up .

We drive through the city , stopping at target Violet frowns says " out of all the places target?" I laugh say " we could go back to school ..." she groans getting out of the car . I lock the car , walking into target with my hand so close to hers .

I really want to pull her close and never let go but it doesn't work like that , she barely knows me barely comfortable with me yet . Sighing I make my way towards stuff we need for the project , noticing shes trying on a hat a penguin hat to be clear taking a picture .

She looks cute , I grab her phone placing it on the empty top shelf Violet says " hey! giant! give me my phone back! " trying to reach for it . Making her more frustrated I shake my head laughing , Violet climbs up on the shelves grabbing her phone .

Violet pov

Luke wouldn't get my phone , so I climbed the shelves grabbing it myself but my converse slipped causing me to lose my balance . I let out a half scream , closing my eyes not only to be caught by Luke who stares down at me for a few seconds .

Clearing my throat he puts me down , Luke says " um we should go look for project stuff " . I nod walking beside him , still close not backing away from him .

A guy says " hey!" Running up to Luke , his curls bounce up a bit whilst he's running towards us . Luke says " hey ash! Ash meet violet a friend of mine " smiling at me .

I say " hi " Ashton says " sure just friends I saw you two " pointing at us , Luke's cheeks tint pink . My cheeks feel hot meaning I'm embarrassed , curse you cuteness!

Ashton says " il see you at the ..at the house " changing his words , making me feel curious . Why did he trail off his words? There's obviously something they don't want me to know about ...

Luke nods as Ash rushes back to wherever he was , I ask " does Ash work here?" . He says " yeah " picking up things for our project , i nod .

The silence stays between us till we get to the car , Luke asks " is it okay if we do the project at your house?" . Am I ready for him to see that I live my own? That I don't have parents and I work a part time job?

I say " yeah that's fine " not sounding too excited about this idea , what if he decides he doesn't like me after this? Would he judge me for this?

We arrive at my address , going up the stairs towards my front door of the apartment . I sigh , here goes nothing .

Don't forget follow , vote or comment .
TumblrteenXx