Beside you pt 2

Luke pov
We arrive at the bar , noticing how lights are set up in the back ground of the stage like always . Violet sits on a table near by us , Ash says " you sure you don't want to start us off?" .

She shakes her head says " I'm good I've got stage fright " he nods going onto the stage . The owner of the bar pays us to perform it's not much but enough to live on .

Violet puts thumbs up at us , I grab the microphone say " hey! We're back again! " some of the crowd yell back " hey!" .

I say " so we've written a new song for someone in the crowd called beside you okay here it goes " the crowd calms down .

Within a minute I was all packed up I've got a ticket to another world
I don't wanna go
I don't wanna go
The silent words are hard to speak
When your thoughts are all I see
" Don't ever leave " she said to me

When we both fall underneath the same sky
To the beat of our hearts at the same time
So close but so far away
Can you hear me?

She sleeps alone
My heart wants to come home
I wish I was , I wish I was beside you
She lies awake
I'm trying to find the words to say
I wish I was , I wish I was beside you

Another day and I'm some where new
I made a promise that I'll come home soon
Bring me back ,  bring me back to you

When we both wake up underneath the same sun
Time stops , I wish that I could rewind
So close but so far away

She sleeps alone
My heart wants to come home
I wish I was , I wish I was beside you

She lies awake
I'm trying to find the words to say
I wish I was , I wish I was beside you

There are pieces of us both
Under every city light
And they're shining as we fade into the night

She sleeps alone
My heart wants to come home
I wish I was , I wish I was beside you

She sleeps alone
My heart wants to come home
I wish I was , I wish I was beside you
She lies awake
I'm trying to find the words to say
I wish I was , I wish I was beside you

Violet smiles at me , tears rise in her eyes I can't tell if it's good or bad . Did I upset her? Did she love it?

Violet pov
Tears rise in my eyes , does he really mean every word? Was that song for me?

Luke gets off the stage after the crowd clap for the band and pulls me into a hug . He whispers " you okay?" I nod whisper " did you mean everything?" Luke frowns .

He looks down at me , holding me still Luke whispers " yeah I meant every word " . I put my hands on his cheeks breathing in , pressing my lips to his .

Once he pulls away I rest my forehead against his , Luke stutters " Vi i we e can't t sor ry " . I look at the floor feeling like an idiot , tears flow down my cheeks .

Ashton walks towards me once Luke runs away from me , he asks " Vi what happened?" . Hiccups come out of my mouth as I start half sobbing , he wraps his arms around me .

Michael runs over to us , Ash says " I don't know what happened Mike she just started sobbing as Luke left " . He lets go of me running off to find Luke , Michael wraps his arms around me .

He says " shh it'll be okay il talk to him it's gonna be fine " rubbing my back , Calum says " f**k no is she gonna stand crying right now come on Vi " . I take his hand , we get into the car going to a closed superstore .

Calum gets out the car , it's dark outside and grabs a shopping trolley . He says " jump in " I get in trusting him , Calum pushes me around in circles making me laugh .

Michael smiles joining in , they both stand on the shopping trolley spinning in circles . Giggles escape me , Calum almost falls off and Michael does .

He rolls on the ground laughing , Calum stops us from spinning . I get out helping Michael up , for a second I'm grateful I have these guys .

Writer's note : don't kill me ...yeah that happened but hey Calum cheered her up and Michael did too . Why did Luke reject Violet?
Follow , vote or comment
Aestheticteens✨