F*ck boy pt 1

Violet pov
The guy who gave me number is called Adam , he's a typical football player with muscles . Why he all of a sudden likes me , is beyond me . 

Maybe he isn't a f*ck boy , he's been nice so far and isn't rushing me into any of it . Luke avoids me at all costs , doesn't come over after school anymore or picks me up in the morning .

I guess I like Adam , he's always with me during the day except for in our different classes . He messages me if we aren't in the same class .

It's been a week since knowing him , although he already wants to take me on a date . Charlotte , one of my best friends wants to pick out my outfit for the date .

My fingers hang over the screen , I think about texting Luke but then someone says " what you doing?" . I look up to see Adam there , turning off my phone I say " nothing " .

A fake smile spreads on my lips hiding the pain behind what I really wanted to do . I wanted to text Luke and run back into his arms .

But he left me , not me left him . It sits in the back of my mind , till Charlotte sits at my table says " hey!" cheerful as always .

I say " hey " sounding sad she pouts says " why are you sounding like someone killed a puppy infront of you?" . Shrugging I carried on with my drawing , turning up my music .

Someone's arms wrap around me , I thought it was Luke but it was Adam watching me draw . There's a rose with writing around the drawing .

Maybe I like Luke ...I don't know but I miss him so much .

Luke pov
I see Violet sat with Adam and her best friend Charlotte , noticing Adam has his arms wrapped around her tight .
Sighing I walk away from the hall , going to the art room and drawing .

My thoughts go back to her , why hasn't   Violet text me? Because she's got Adam the f*ck boy she doesn't need me . But I need her , so badly .

It's been a week since I walked away from her , because I knew she'd choose him over me if she was given the choice . I was saving myself heart break .

Scars lay on my wrists again , fresh ones . The pain ..it's all too much the thoughts everything it's the only time I can shut down .

My jumper sleeves are rolled up , making the scars more visible . I notice Violet walk in , without Adam or Charlotte because they aren't in this class .

She takes a seat next to me , avoiding eye contact . But her eyes drift to my wrists i pull down my sleeves before she can say anything .

Violet's eyes cover with tears , but she doesn't let them drop she keeps wiping them away . Feeling guilty , that maybe this was her fault . But it was mine .

At the end of lesson , I try to catch up with Violet to explain but she ran too fast for me to get to her . I walked back to my house , going to the basement .

Michael , Calum and Ashton sat waiting for me to arrive . They all are in collage and have jobs at the same place , target .

And band practice begins

Follow , vote or comment
✨BrokenNights✨