chapter twenty six

-the morning after- 

**phil**

Phil opened his eyes slowly. He turned to the side to see Dan. And, for once Dan actually had his eyes shut and was fast asleep. 

Phil smiled to himself and stared at Dan. Lying there, his long legs all bunched up. Phil liked it, he was so beautiful yet so unaware. Phil put his hand on Dan's cheek and sighed. 

'You're so perfect' he whispered. 'What do you think when you look at me? What actually goes through your brain on a day to day basis?' he mumbled. 

Dan twitched, and he slowly started to stir. Gradually opening his eyes to look up at Phil. 

'Morning' he said, stretching. 

'Good morning' Phil said. Dan sat up, his chocolate brown eyes sparkling. Dan stood up and walked over to his wardrobe.

 Phil continued staring at him, watching his back muscles flex as pulled on a jumper. Watching his thigh muscles tighten as he pulled his classic black skinny jeans over his hips. Dan turned round to face Phil and smiled. 

'You going to get changed?' 

'Yeah' Phil said, climbing out of bed and putting on yesterday's clothes. 

'Now' Dan said, taking a pause. 'Want to come on an adventure with me?' 

'I would be honoured' Phil replied. 

'Come on then' Dan said, offering his hand. Phil accepted. 

**dan**

Dan lead Phil to the train station.

 'Lets put the past behind us' Dan said. 'Come with me' he whispered, kissing his forehead. Phil nodded. 

The pair stepped onto the platform, and Dan looked up and down the tracks. 

'The London Midlands service train, platform two... is arriving in... three minutes' came from the booming train station speakers. 

Three minutes later, the train pulled into the station and they both sat down. It pulled away and Dan smiled. 'To never land, hey Phil?' Dan said, putting his arm around Phil. 

'To never land' Phil smiled. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dan opened his eyes. The train was starting to slow down. Phil was leaning on his shoulder and it made Dan feel so. Happy? He really was perfect. 

Dan shook Phil gently. 'We're here' he whispered. 

Phil opened his eyes. 'We are?' 

'Yes. Yes we are' Dan said, taking Phil's hand. They walked up the platform towards the gate. The flow of people bustling past them.

'Dan? Where are we?' Phil asked. Dan giggled. 'Dan?' 

'Awe, my precious' Dan said. Phil looked up and his mouth slowly fell open.