XII: A change I could get used to.

Start from the beginning

"Please don't tell me you regret the kiss." I whimpered. I was feeling insecure again. Like I wasn't enough for her. I didn't regret the kiss one bit but I don't know what she felt about it last night. I'm sure she still had a little bit of alcohol in her. If she rejected me again, I don't think I will be able to handle it. My heart beat thumped faster than normal as I anticipated her answer.

My eyes widened as I realize what she was doing.

I gasped in shock as the beautiful brunette locked her soft lips with mine. Her soft and embracing lips trapped my bottom lip in a searing kiss that makes me breathless. I could feel her hot breath hitting my skin, making me shiver. I was broken out of my reverie by her whispering, "I don't," Smiling, I kissed her back just as affectionately. My hands caressed her face before moving to the back of her neck.

I could still taste a faint taste of alcohol on her lips from last night but I didn't mind it when I knew that she was sober this time.

I felt her hands gripping my hair gently. That action seemed to fuel me even more as I moved my head to deepen our already passionate kiss. My mind couldn't believe that this was happening. It felt so surreal. But it was happening and I felt like I'm on a state of euphoria. I giggled through the kiss breaking our kiss for a moment.

Giggling, Camila said, "No don't. More kissy."

"Don't mind if I do." I whispered seductively and this time I initiated our kiss. I took her bottom lip and bit it gently. My tongue darted out to swipe against her lips, asking for entrance. Without hesitating, Camila opened her mouth. When our tongues met, it sent a shiver through my body. Our tongues battled for dominance, which I won. I moved my hands to her waist and caressed a part of her hips that wasn't covered by her shirt. Because of the lack of oxygen, we had to break apart, unfortunately. The both of us caught our breaths as we looked into each other's eyes. Her brown captivating eyes held a strong sense of love and care. Knowing that made me feel so ecstatic.

"Wow," I stated still out of breath.

"Wow, indeed." Camila giggled.

Putting my hand behind her head, I gently leaned our forehead against each other. The beautiful girl beside me laughed and wrapped her arms around my neck. My love for this girl seems to grow more and more everyday and I wish for it to stay that way. We both quietly lay down the bed, not saying a word to each other. We just let a comfortable silence surround the both of us, with out feet tangled with each other and our hearts filled with happiness.

Gently, Camila lays her head on my chest and snuggles against my neck. My arms tightened around her before pulling her body closer to my body and bury my face in her hair. I inhale her intoxicating scent.

Moments later Camila lifted her head and looked at me before laughing, "You're breath stinks." She playfully covered her nose. Laughing, I retorted, "Like you're any better Camz." Camila glared at me playfully before putting a hand over her mouth and smelled her own breath. She scrunched up her face in disgust then she stood up. And as she was just about to head towards the bathroom, I whined and held my hands up in the air while I was still laying down.

"Cuddle." I pouted, batting my eyelashes. Turning around, Camila looked at me blankly and snorted. She shook her head and answered, "We need to get ready. We have classes, remember?" I whined some more. Camila then headed back towards me just to flick my forehead but it wasn't too hard. I pouted as I rubbed my flicked forehead. "Come on," She tugged on my hand making me stand up while groaning as we head inside the bathroom.

We both washed our faces and brushed our teeth before going to the kitchen. I helped Camila cook breakfast for us. I put the bacon on the frying pan and cooked it before cooking the eggs next. A playful conversation was initiated by me as we cooked. Laughing as we continued our usual banter, I looked over at Camila and appreciated her natural beauty. Her hair was in a messy bun making her look even more beautiful to me. And even if she just wore shorts and a plain shirt that was too big for her, she still has me blown away.