Pictures

Chap 10: Pictures

Yuri's POV

I really didn't know what to think of today. I had slept in late and Victor seemed oddly happy. But then my teeth started to hurt really bad making me cry a little changing the happy attitude Victor had worn before. He panicked and then started to read something on his phone and cuddle me. It immediately took my pain away. But then he stopped cuddling me and looked at some texts before getting up and going into the room with me in his arms. He then changed me, grabbed something in a bag, and right before leaving the house took a... toothbrush?

I didn't understand why but decided to not think about it when Victor put me in his car and started to drive somewhere. He kept me in his arms the whole way, and he even at some point put on some nice calming music.

We then arrived at our destination which I learned was Otabek and Yuiro's apartment for some reason. Victor knocked on the door and Otabek opened the door and he looked incredibly tired. He brought us in there apartment and we sat on the couch to find out that the cats kept them up a lot last night.

We then talked to Yurio about a few things before Victor handed me over to Yurio because he couldn't hold me and the coffee. Yurio struggled a bit in getting me in the right position but soon he was holding me perfectly. To be honest I for some reason like it whenever Yurio shows this side of himself, he doesn't always do things like this especially around me so it's nice to see this every once in awhile.

I was actually quite happy about where things were going until Otabek interrupted asking a question, "Should we put him in a onesie now?" he asked. Yurio smirked and yelled, I squirmed a bit at the noise and Yurio immediately stopped and rocked me to calm me down. Victor agreed to the idea as well and Yurio handed me to Victor to get changed.

I didn't understand what was going on until he pulled out a bright pink pig onesie. If I could right now I would run away, but with these tiny legs, I can barely stand up without help.

Victor quickly changed me into the onesie, and held me up for everyone to see. 'How embarrassing' I say to myself as everyone laughs while taking pictures of me. A few times they even posed next to me or made me do some kind of pose while they got a picture.

Oh if I were my age again they would all be in so much trouble right now.

For awhile they kept on just taking pictures after pictures of me until the door leading into the apartment opened. Everyone froze as they turned to see Pichit and Celestino walk into the room. I was at that moment hidden behind a couch with only a small view of what was going on, so I knew he couldn't see me. Yet at the same time I knew he saw the phones and was making the connections.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" Pichit yelled. The three skaters froze as they looked at the angered Pichit, "You said no pictures!" Pichit yelled walking closer. "Sorry" Victor murmured with his head down. Pichit shook his head, "don't sorry me! You took away my precious phone saying I couldn't use it to take pictures because 'you didn't want this getting out' but here you all are taking pictures!" he yelled angrily.

Everything was quiet until Pichit moved forward to where I was, "what are you even taking pictures of it can't be tha-OH MY SWEET LORD LOOK AT THIS!!" he squealed picking me up and twirling around with me.

"I take it all back! Who could resist taking a picture of this wittle piggy~" he exclaimed while hugging me tightly.

The three skaters sighed as they watched Pichit take a few pictures of me and only when Pichit wasn't looking would I glare in their way.