Perspective

Chap 3: Perspective

NO! I can't believe this is happening! How does a drink turn a person into a baby?!? I knew I shouldn't of drank it but I didn't want to be rude, after all Victor had gotten it especially for me! But yet now I am stuck in an infant's body. I have only a little bit of control and luckily I can see everything going on. I learned that I can control a bit of the talking but it's really embarrassing to use. Victor, Yuri, and Otabek also know nothing about taking care of children. Victor has just been cradling me in his arms while the three of them figure things out when I felt Victors stomach rumble. "Um guys, I think we forgot that we were going to eat" Victor said slowly, staring at the others who were hungry as well. "Should we just take him with us? What will people say?" Victor asks worriedly. I look up and frowned a bit, I made grabby hands at Victor and he gave me his finger to hold, "we could just get groceries so we could cook here, but I can't cook" Otabek declared. Everyone was silent for a moment, "I can't cook either" Yuri and Victor said in unison. "We could order take out?" Victor proposed and the group sighed, "I don't think they would have items for babies..." They were quiet for a moment until Victor's eyes brightened, "wait! Isn't Pichit in town? Pichit and Celestino came to Russia the other day, Yuri had been asking me if we could go visit while they're here! I bet they would have an idea on what to do!" the other two skaters just nodded, "what about Yuri's clothes?" Yuri asked, "he can't just be wrapped in that shirt" he said. Victor stopped and looked down at me, "alright I will keep him with me here, you guys go to a nearby store and get baby clothes for him. Facetime me and we can figure out what will fit best, okay?" he asked. The two nodded and then left.

"It's just me and you now huh" he said looking down at me with his blue orbs, "I've only seen pictures but now I'm seeing my beloved Yuri as a baby" he said laughing. I shuffled in his arms and looked away, "to think, my husband is a baby" he said silently. He paused for a moment and picked up my hand, "Yuri. Where is your ring?" he stated worriedly. I looked down at my hand in shock, it wasn't there. He picked me up so I was facing his back and ran to our room, he set me down and started to look for the ring. My heart raced as he looked and only when I heard him sigh have I ever felt so relieved to see him holding my ring. He set it in the bedside cabinet, and sat down, "thank god" he muttered his hands on his face. I watched as he took his hands off his eyes only to reveal a few tears falling from his eyes. I crawled to the best of my ability to him, and sat on his lap. I looked him in the eyes and then stood on his legs, he looked at me oddly and I made grabbing hands at his face. He leaned down and I wiped away the tears on his face, he stopped, frozen, and smiled at me,"thanks"