Baby Yuri!

Chap 2: Baby Yuri!

I sighed as I stared at Yuri, he wasn't listening to me, "Oi! Yurio, I told you to keep your balance on that move. Stop rushing" I say in a strict voice. Right now I was coaching Yuri Piletsky, a hot headed skater that last year won gold at the Grand Prix, and is aiming to do it again. He wants to do a certain routine that has been very hard for him to learn, "Yurio, that's all for today. Let's all go out for something" I say smirking slightly. I turn over to get an answer from Yuri but notice he's not here, "Yuri left feeling sick!" Otabek yelled to me. I turned to him surprised, oh no, did I do this? I frowned, "Okay, can we go check up on him before heading out?" I ask the two. Otabek shrugged his shoulder and Yuri shook his head, "No! I don't want to check up on that pig!" he yelled. "I'll pay for your food and drink" I offer skating away. He paused for a moment and sighed, "alright" he murmured getting off the ice. He sat down on the bench next to me and took off his skates and put on his normal jacket and shoes and I did the same. Otabek held out his hand for Yuri which he immediately took with a flushed face. I chuckled a bit at the sight and made my way out of the rink.

As we walked I couldn't help but feel a bit stupid, why did I give him a drink I got from a stranger? I felt idiotic for falling for his trick. I just hope that Yuri is okay. We walked up to my door and opened it to see Yuri's shoes and Makkachin waiting patiently. He turned to us and smiled jumping on me, I petted him before pointing to the couch signaling that the two could go sit while I checked on him. I walked down the short hallway and went into my room to see a tiny bump in the blankets. When did Yuri get so small? I walked towards the bed and tapped the bump, "yuri, wake up" I say calmly shaking him. He tussled a bit and I heard a small whine come from under the covers. My eyes widened slightly, never have I ever heard such a high pitched noise come from Yuri. "Yuri?" I question before picking up the covers and stopped once I saw what was under. It was a small Yuri entangled in the clothes of the older Yuri, a pair of large rim glasses sat on his smaller nose. Light came into view for the small baby and it cried, "Victor, why do I hear crying? Shut him up!" Yurio yelled annoyed from the other room making the baby cry even more. "Um guys" I say panicky, "I think I turned Yuri into a baby". Yurio laughed from the other room, "he's always been a baby" I shook my head, "no, I literally turned him into an infant". Yurio quieted down, "what?" I heard the footsteps of the two males as they ran into the room to see the baby Yuri crying. "What the!?!" Yurio yelled running over to the baby, "how did this" he stopped and got close to the baby, "Idiot what happened" he stated and the baby cried even more, I pushed him away, "don't do that, you'll disturb him" I saw picking him up cradling him slightly, Yuri's clothes now used for a blanket for him. "What do we do know?" Yurio asked. I shrugged, "the drink was supposed to give him energy for a week so..." His eyes widened, "Pig is going to be a baby for a week!" I covered Yuri's ears, "not so loud" I hissed holding him closer. Yuri snuggled into my arms and I smiled for a second, "this is definitely going to be hard". I say to the two skaters.

Hi!! I just wanted to say that every chapter it will change who the perspective is in. So since this chapter is in Victor POV, the next chapter should be in Yuri's! Hope you guys are enjoying this so far!
~Lillian