Christmas special

Christmas special!
(I didn't have time to edit this so i'm sorry if it's terrible!)
Victor's POV

December 25. Christmas day and my birthday. It's strange to have so many people celebrating today but I've always joked around by saying they were celebrating for me.

I didn't want to do much for today and I made sure everyone knew it. All I want to do is spend the whole day with my husband Yuuri(I never know what what way to spell his name so it's either Yuuri or Yuri. Please tell me which one is right ;.;). This is our third christmas/birthday together so I want to make this one special since we didn't do much last year because of skating and all. I want to make this year special with me and Yuuri but I don't know how. He asked me what kind of present I want but all I want is to spend time with him, so since then all he's been doing is planning something. I don't know what he's planning but I'm excited and worried at the same time.

"Victor!" Yuuri yelled walking into my room. It was early in the morning and I really didn't want to wake up. "What is it Yuuri?" I ask groggily. He smiled and walked over to me and pecked me on the lips, "It's your birthday" he said smiling at me. "It is isn't it?" I say while smiling at him. He laughed, "what are we doing today my love?" I ask pulling him onto the bed with me. He blushed making me laugh. "You're to cute Yuuri" I say hugging him. "I'm not cute! I'm manly!" he said puffing out his cheeks."Trust me, you're adorable" I say poking his nose. His face reddened, "Victor don't do that!" he said covering up his face. I smile, "what are you going to do about it?" I ask smirking. His eyes widened, he knew what I was going to do. I got up and pushed him down and the bed and got ontop of him. He struggled to get away from me but with me sitting on him he was getting nowhere. I brought my hands to his sides and he frantically tried to get the hands away but I didn't stop. And when they finally reached their destination they got to work. "No Victor don- HAHAHAH NO PLEASE I BEG YOU STOP! MERCY PLEASE!" he yelled as I tickled him. If I've learnt one thing from being with him, it's that he's super ticklish.

Yuuri was gasping for air by the time I stopped tickling him. "I *gasp* hate it *gasp* when you do that" he said tiredly laying on the bed. "Oh come on you love it" I say laying down next to him. "I love hanging out with you, trust me I do. But when you tickle me, that's a different matter" he said smiling at me. "Can me and you just cuddle the day away?" I ask Yuuri closing my eyes. I heard his head shake and his hands cup my face, "I've been planning something to do with you since you didn't want any gifts" he said looking into my eyes, "let's go skating!" he yelled before running out of the room. My eyes widen, "wait what!?!".

After Yuuri told me what we were doing he had me eat a breakfast that he had made specially for me. After that we watched a bit of tv and the news where we saw that Pichit was releasing plans for an ice show, "I'm glad he's finally following that dream of his" Yuuri said smiling at the screen. Yuuri was on his phone scrolling through things when he suddenly stopped, "oh, my moms throwing a party at the onsen (that's what it is right?)" he said while showing me a picture of his dad and his drunk antics. He laughed at the picture then scrolled down once more.

After we got married we made the decision that we would stay in Russia. At first I felt a little bad since he wouldn't be near his friends and family but I was a little joyed at the same time. Us being in Russia meant we could tease Yurio as much as we want about us being his 'dad's'. Even Otabek treats us as his dad which usually makes Yurio angry. I know that Yuuri misses home sometimes but I do know that he's happy to be with friends.

After a while of us just hanging around, cuddling, and watching tv Yuuri finally told me what he meant by going skating. "Let's go couple skating! Nothing really competitive just us skating along other couples you know?" he said while grabbing my hand. Not competitively? Me and him have always skated competitively. He pulled on his coat and threw mine at me, then he grabbed his skates and handed me mine, "let's go!".

On the way to the skating rink we stopped at a small cafe to get a quick lunch so that we weren't hungry later. We talked about random topics before we finally decided to head to the rink. "Victor, by the way this rink is outside and is used by the public. So it might get a bit crowded" he said while walking. I turned to him, "really?!? It's gonna get cold" I said looking at what we were wearing. " don't worry, it'll get warmer when we've been skating for a long time" he said swinging our hands back and forth. For a while it was just me and him walking down the streets, no sound. The two of us were quiet as we listened to each other's footsteps in the snow. Yuuri began to hum a bit as we walked and I couldn't stop myself from joining. He was humming the music to one of his favorite programs 'Yuri On Ice'.

We had arrived at the ice rink and it was packed. Couples and families galore were here skating. We were lucky that the rink was large though. Yuuri had excitedly pulled me towards a bench where he began to put on his skates, he patted the spot next to him and smiled, "hurry and put them on Victor" he yelled smiling. I nodded and sat down, "will do" I say ruffling up his hair. He whined at the act making me laugh.

Since we were in Russia Yuuri had decided to learn how to speak russian so that it would be easier to speak to each other. He found it hard at first and decided that the only language I was aloud to speak to him was russian so that it would help him try to understand it better. It was hard to speak to him without him knowing what I was saying but sometimes it was fun to tease him. Yurio had also decided when he heard the news found himself always spitting curses at Yuuri since he didn't understand till later. Yet know he's fluent in many languages (he needs to understand his friends so he studied their languages so he could talk to them). He truly is extraordinary.

After we finished tying up our skates he brought me up to the entrance to the rink, he turned towards me and smiled, "let's go!" he said excitedly dragging me onto the ice. The ice was surprisingly like the ice at the rink we practice in.

A few people turned when they saw us get on the ice. There were a few gasps and murmurs as Yuuri and I glided the ice hand in hand. It's not like the people didn't know that we were dating, in fact a all our fans knew and are very supportive of our relationship. So supportive that they freak out at every thing we do together. Even though we don't skate competitively they still follow us for our relationship. I could hear a few girl squealing as I pulled Yuuri a bit closer to me.

I guess that I got distracted by the fangirls because when I felt Yuuri tug on my arm I almost fell. "Victor, don't pay attention to them. Pay attention to me and having a good time" he said looking into my eyes. I sighed and smiled at my husband, "I'm sorry I almost forgot, let's start over" I say slowly. He smiled, "alright let's do what we normally do" Yuuri said catching my full attention. I smirk, "oh do you think you can beat me?" I ask. He smirked, "I've done it before and I can do it again" he said reminding me of our second season together when he beat me and got gold. "oh you're on!" I yell catching the attention of everyone. "Whoever gets the most applaud wins" Yuuri explains to the crowd forming around us, everyone was getting excited. "What does the winner get?" I ask smirking at him. He thought for a moment, "how about the winner gets the whole week to just relax and do whatever and the loser has to do all the chores" he said triumphantly. I smile, "deal" I say pulling out my hand. He took it and shook my hand, "deal.".

For the next few hours we spent the time skating to see who wins and after Yuuri and I's competition (Which ended with Yuuri winning but Victor doesn't want to talk about) people started to do their own programs and entertain everyone. It turned out to be a ton of fun, cheering for young skaters and people who were just having fun. It was a great experience. Yuuri had gone off for some reason in the middle of it and only just a bit ago returned. He told me he just wanted to congratulate some people on their wins.

It was started to get dark out and the last performance ended. I turned to Yuuri who was checking for something and when his eyes landed on something he smiled. I tried to find what he was looking at but was stopped when he suddenly kissed me. I felt his hand move and then all the sudden, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICTOR!". I pulled from the kiss and saw the whole crowd cheering and all my friends and family were there cheering. Even Yurio was smiling. They all had gifts in their hands and where skating towards me. This is what Yuuri was planning for me. I felt my eyes water as I looked at everything, I looked down and saw Yuuri smiling brightly at me. A few tears fell from my eyes as I pulled Yuuri into a hug, "thank you so much! This is the best birthday ever!" I yelled into his chest. He smiled and held onto me, "I love you" he whispered into my ear. I smiled feeling my face grow hot, "I love you too".